(say the name) seventeen.

Seungmin looked himself in the full length mirror on his closet door. He felt embarrassed to say the least but simultaneously he felt like showcasing himself openly, at least in front of Hyunjin.

It was a pain to walk downstairs and he kept pulling his baby pink hoodie downwards to conceal his member as it was all that he was wearing. Even though the only two people in the apartment were him and Hyunjin, he still felt the need to hide himself. It didn't feel normal to be walking around the house with no pants on and something stuck up your ass.

Once he reached the "secret hidden" room, he was met with Hyunjin who seemed to be waiting eagerly with what looked like a purple colored whip resting behind him (it scared Seungmin a bit). He hungrily raked his eyes over Seungmins body. Saying that it made Seungmin feel conscious would be an understatement. He'd never felt so exposed in his whole life even if it were just one person seductively eyeing him.

He had a brown colored (tail) butt plug up his ass paired with a hairbAnd decorated with two furry, upturned dog ears that closely resembled Seungmins hair color. Along with those, he wore the oversized hoodie that was bought for him by Hyunjin. It was the only article of clothing on him and covered his member

"oh he looks so hot" Hyunjin muttered under his breath but Seungmin heard it. It caused him to blush a bright red. Hearing the compliment also managed to calm him down.

Hyunjin then sat up straight. Seungmin noticed the bulge in pants that was already present. He didn't realize it would turn him on so much that he'd get a boner at the sight.

Suddenly, the taller spoke up, breaking the silence between them. "Now Seungmin...does a dog walk on two legs?" Hyunjin said with dominance lacing his voice. Seungmins tilted his head as he tried to process what the latter had just said to him. His eyes widened as he realized what he meant.

Seungmin slowly bent down, placing both his hands on the carpeted flooring of the room which differed from the wooden flooring in the rest of the house. He then placed his knees, finally getting on all fours. He looked behind, seeing the tip his "tail" brushing against the floor.

Hyunjin smirked at Seungmins obedience because he wouldn't like a defiant dog, would he?

"Now come here" Hyunjin commanded with a firm tone. Seungmin slowly got back up on both legs as the smirk left Hyunjins face. Seungmin took one step forward but was immediately interrupted by the taller. "did i allow you to get up?" He said furiously. Seungmin shook in his spot, getting back down on all fours

Seungmin continued crawling, taking note of the rough carpet against his skin which would be sure to leave bruises.

He stopped in between Hyunjins legs, face right in front of the visible tent in his pants, desperately waiting to be pleasured. Seungmin looked up at Hyunjin, who now had a cocky grin on his face.

"such an obedient boy you are" Hyunjin said with a sensual tone of voice. Seungmin found it arousing, feeling his own member twitch and aching to be touched.

Hyunjin then bought the whip-like object forward. Seungmin got a closer look at it, realizing that he had mistaken a collar and leash for a whip.

Hyunjin wrapped the purple collar around Seungmins neck, buckling it as Seungmin kept staring at his face with his beady eyes. Seungmin felt bounded because of it...maybe because it was a little too tight.

"Hy-hyunjin...i-its...i can't-" Seungmin choked out, bringing his hands to pull the collar away from his or loosening it in any way only finding it to be too tight.

Hyunjin immediately swat Seungmins hands away and removed the collar. He loosened it a bit and placed it around Seungmins neck again. Though it was still tight, Seungmin could breath so he was alright with it.