thirty one.

Hyunjin took in a sharp breath, as Seungmin began crawling towards the taller. "Is anything the matter?" Suyeon asked from the other side. "huh no-nothing ..." Hyunjin replied turning back to Suyeon.

Seungmin shifted the chairs to make way for himself to get under the table. "What's that sound?" Suyeon asked. "no-nothing ... it's just my dog." Hyunjin replied, as Seungmin placed himself between Hyunjins legs. He looked up at him innocently, like a dog at its owner.

"Oh my god !! You have a dog?" Suyeon squealed. "Yes, he's very adorable" Hyunjin replied, running his hand through Seungmins hair and then down to his cheek, giving it a squeeze. The shorter blushed under the table, taking Hyunjins thumb in his mouth.

"aaawww, what breed is he? or she?" Suyeon asked, taking more interest. "He is a golden retriever." Hyunjin replied, replacing his thumb with his index and middle finger, playing around with Seungmins tongue. "uwu, i love golden retrievers. What's his name?" Suyeon questioned. "His name is Kkami ..." Hyunjin said, without thinking, as if already planned. "That's an adorable name ... can I see him?" Suyeon requested.

Hyunjin looked down at Seungmin. "huh puppy? Do you wanna show yourself?" He asked in a playful tone. Seungmin bit his finger in response. "OW!" Hyunjin exclaimed, withdrawing his fingers. "Bad puppy!" He said, placing a small slap on Seungmins cheek. Seungmin emitted a small sound but it could be pulled off as a dogs whimper.

"aaww, it's okay if he wants to stay under the table. let's just continue." Suyeon said, shuffling through some of her papers. "yeah" Hyunjin replied, stroking Seungmins hair one last time before returning to his work.

Seungmin took this oppurtunity to slowly unzip Hyunjins pants. He slid his boxers down, revealing his member that was slightly hard. He gave it a few, slow pumps so as to not make too much noise. Whilst all of this, Hyunjin remained calm and maintained a straight face.

The two (Hyunjin and Suyeon) kept discussing their project as Seungmin was beneath the table, enjoying himself.

The shorter gave Hyunjins tip a small kitten lick, making him gasp. "What happened?" Suyeon asked. "no-nothing ... please continue." Seungmin licked Hyunjins length up and down, placing a small kiss on the tip and then looking up at the taller, content with the expression on his face.

Seungmin finally took Hyunjin in his mouth, being careful enough to make as minimal sounds as possible. Hyunjin bit his lip in order to contain the sounds that threatened to escape his lips.

"we need pictures as well..." Hyunjin said vaguely since most of his attention was being consumed by the boy beneath the table. "yeah yeah, don't worry about those, I'll get those printed." Suyeon replied.

As Suyeon looked away for a second, Hyunjin suddenly placed his hand at the back of Seungmins head, pushing forward so that the latter could take more of him in his mouth. Seungmin gagged slightly, pulling away.

"was that your dog?" Suyeon questioned, turning back. "yeah, he's playing with his favourite toy right now" Hyunjin replied, running a hand through Seungmins hair, messing it up slightly. "aaww, what a cutie." Suyeon commented, smiling brightly at Hyunjin.

Hyunjin smiled back but then looked down at Seungmin. The shorter was smiling at him before he began circling his tongue around Hyunjins tip again. "you're so adorable..." Hyunjin said.

"huh? M-Me?" Suyeon asked, blushing. "oh, I was saying that to my dog but...you're cute too" Hyunjin said
"th-thanks" Suyeon replied, shyly tucking her hair behind her ear. "not cuter than my dog though..." Hyunjin added, averting his gaze back to Seungmin. "oof that im not" Suyeon replies, giving in.