Dear Mate, Sorry Not Sorry..

Mia-23
Jason-26
Werewolf x Werewolf
~~~~~~

Mia POV

  I swear I hate these pack reunion parties. They last a freaking eternity. Not to mention all pack come from all over just to be here.

I look around watching everyone dance to Usher, drinking and mingling, and then you had the young wolves in the very back hiding between trees as they smoked pot. You'd think they would know we could smell it right? Idiots.

They had to have been from the Blood Fury pack. They were the most energetic of all packs and very good trackers.

Then there was the Nightshade pack. They were all about stealth, cunning and very innovative when it came to weaponry.

I'm not surprised to see that only half of Blood Hound pack was here tonight. They were know for being knowledgeable in all things, they pride themselves on it. Just think of them as the CSI pack.

The least favorited was the Rouge pack. Unlike regular pack-less rouges, these smell differently. But to everyone else a rouge is still a rouge. They have yet to appoint an Alpha just yet, or at least as far as we know due to their old one who died of grief. Losing your mate can really do that to you.

Then there's my pack. The Moonlight pack. We are know for hunting and advancement of different styles blending. Think of us as badass predator blending in our surroundings by ANY means necessary just to catch our prey. We pride ourselves on being the best of the best.

At least that was until I found my mate, Tyler. This pack is actually for him. His father gave him the position today and he was so excited that he thought everyone should welcome him.

"Hey babe, the boys having drinks over there by the keg, you coming?"

I shook my head and folded my arms under my ample c cup breasts and shooed him away," no it's okay, I'm actually going to go inside and use the bathroom and freshen up".

Before he could say anything he was tossed upon his friends shoulders as they chanted his name and carried him away to the keg.

I've been with Tyler for a few months as his mate and other than this stupid bond, he and I are POLAR opposites. I tried to be grateful with what the goddess gave, but just like when we would have sex it's as bland as ever. There's no excitement, no flames at all! Stupid mate bond.

The only time when the sex is "decent" is when I remind him that another man took my innocence before him. Hehe, I guess you could say I like it rough and dangerous...well you don't really have to guess! I do, and I love it. No! I crave it...

It reminds me of the summer I lost my innocence. It was so surreal and it was by my bestfriend, Jason. I was sixteen at the time and he was nineteen. I really don't know what happened. After his first shift, things started to change. He was far more dominant, more aggressive, jealous and..and it turn me so hot juices that my panties could drop at the sight of him.

We pull hang out and I'd get goosebumps when he's touch me, he could always sense when I was turned on, and he loved to rub it in my face.

It was spring break and my parents had let us use the huge cabin in a couple towns over..a four hour drive for the weekend. Our friends wouldn't start showing up until tomorrow after noon so we just watched the sun disappear behind the beautiful lake. Then we watched fire flies dancing and glow near the fire.

Well I did at least.

Jason on the other hand? Three words.

Hot...dripping..Fuck!