His Princesa

|| 3.5K Reads!!!😱😱🤩 Here's a long chappy for ya little nasties!😏 ||

Markus Romanoff- 26
Leilani Michaels- 21

Vampire x Human
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I laid my back against the love of my life's chest.

At this angle, it looked like the sunset was kissing the ocean surface making it sparkle.

I'd never thought I'd end up in such a beautiful place. At least not after everything I've been through. I grew up with my mother in a small house. She was out of work most of the time, so I had no choice but to pay things off. Severe depression consumed her after my dad divorced her for being a coke addict basically.
She blames me for it everyday if had the chance. I rarely see my dad, and the money we got on child support she'd use for drugs. If she didn't have the money for her "vitamins"she became violent and would beat me.

Over........and over.................and over again.

It really fucks me up to this day. Not being able to trust anyone, since the closer to me hurt me. One night things just got bad. She threw knives and made a big gash on my back. I couldn't take all the dysfunction. Literally anywhere was better than here. So I ran.

I ran as fast as I could, boarded my first flight with my piggy bank money and moved to Italy with my cousin. He owned a pizzeria and let me stay in his guest room and have a job there. That's where I met him.

He had to have been 6'3, chocolate brown eyes, olive toned skin with curly brown hair and boy could he wear a suit! He looked fitted and toned and his butt? Looked like sexy peaches in need of squeezing and I'd be more than happy to oblige.

I remember how he sat at the booth in my area, how I took his order and how he talked to me. It was so smooth and sultry and I was just hooked.

I had came back to give him his receipt but he was gone. I went to clear his table and saw a enormous tip and a note.

'Use this to buy a pretty dress and meet me back here tonight'
- Markus

Oddly enough, I was intrigued and like the sense of danger of meeting him. A total stranger. It took time to trust him and vice versa until we became inseparable. But he had a secret. He was a Vampire. Crazy shït huh?Obviously, I didn't believe him at the time. What human would, but I couldn't deny the pull that I had to him. It was so strong I couldn't fight it. Not that I wanted to. It took me a long time to be comfortable and accepting his nature, culture and who he really was. The vampire community as I learned it to be was bloody dangerous but beautiful at the same time. He was their King. Well feared and respected above all. But, to me? He was just Markus.

As I look back nothing compares to this. My past...I had no one other than my cousin. Now I have a new family. A bigger one to say the least. I owe it all to Markus.

Then the rest is history. Four years of happiness later here we are happy, in love, and engaged.

Oh sweet memories..

The wind blew in my hair as I felt soft kisses on my shoulder and arms snug around my waist. Sighing in delight I turn to peck him on the lips and watch the the moonlight kiss the waving waters.