24. Eyes On Me

After finding a black, spaghetti strap, knee high dress, curled my long dark brown hair, and applied simple make up, we left.

Karen is wearing a white, sundress, and white flats, her blonde hair is curled, and she choose not to wear any makeup.

After we finished getting ready, we got in my BMW, and drove over to Vanessa's house, which was two hours and about 40 minutes.

Her house was the closest to the club, where we would be meeting the guys later. So, we thought if we had it there, we wouldn't have to rush to the club.

It was 7:00 o'clock, when we arrived.

The ride, was filled with talk about the wedding and about how terrible I am at applying makeup.

I grew up in a gang, and I was never the bailer, so there was no need for me to learn how to put makeup on. And thanks. to Karen, I'll never have to. 

Karen was amazing. She knew what every brush was used for and how to use it. Which product was used for eyes or lips or cheeks. And she knew which colors wouldn't look that great on me.

Anyway, when we walked through the door, everyone was standing there, waiting for us. Or should I say me.

All of my girlfriends were here, Kate, my mom, and Karen.

For the first hour, we basically were just interacting with each other, playing music in the background, taking shots, dancing, and just having a good time.

"Everyone! One, two, three, eyes on me," Vanessa called.

The music that was playing was turned off, and we all got quiet, waiting to hear what Vanessa had to say.

Vanessa was so small, that she had to stand on a bench, that was near the window. Her long, light blonde hair is in beach curls, the hairs nears her ears twisted and pulled behind her head. Her hair was so long, that she had to put it in a little bun. She had bright red lips, blush that high lighted her cheek bones, pink eyeshadow, and fake eyelashes that looked so realistic. She's wearing a lacy white romper.

"Alright, I think it's time for Sawyer's gifts, because by the end of the night, we will all be to drunk to remember she has any."

After Vanessa states this, all the girls start to cheer. Knowing damn well that she's right.

"So, come on over, Sawyer. Pick a present, any present, you're only going to open them all," Vanessa smiles before jumping off of the bench.

I laugh, walking over to the bay window.

After taking a seat, Vanessa hands me a silver shining box.

"This one is from Gracelynn."

I talk the box, opening it up to find his and her's towels.

This goes on for about ten more minutes. 

I would say the best gift, that I was given was from Vanessa. I was surprised to unwrap a box of condoms. I laughed, showing the girls, my face turning red, as they all cheered.

After the presents, Vanessa got the dirty games started. I have never seen to many drunk girl, laughing at the blown up man. He had a penis and everything.

Vanessa went all out, which I couldn't be more happy with.

It was ten, when we all started piling into the party bus that Vanessa rented for tonight.

I kissed mom and Karen's cheeks, before leaving them with Kate.

In the bus, there was curtains that covered the large windows, lights of many colors, that weren't white, leather black couches were placed on either sides of the bus, and at the back of the bus was a striper's pole, bolted to the floor and ceiling.

Music playing loud, as we all started singing and dancing, while we were driven to the club. 

"Sawyer, I can't wait to meet this man," Gracelynn stirred.

"Oh, my gosh. He's so hot!" Vanessa gusted.

Vanessa is very quiet, when you first meet for. But, when she has a few drinks in her, she is loud, opinionated, and confident. I never understood how she can change so fast after a beer or two.

"Is he?" Gracelynn leaned her face on the palm of her hand.

"He is probably the best looking man, that I have seen in my entire life. Sawyer, you're so lucky."

I have only known the guy for about two weeks now, but I knew that Vanessa couldn't be more correct.

Axel isn't as scary or of a man whore as I was once told. He's actually really selfless, intelligent, and funny when he wants to be. Something only the people he's closest to knows. 

I didn't have time to reply, as we had already made it to the club.

We're meeting the guys here. The club is called Chug It, as you can tell they are famous for their beer. 

The outside, there's a huge light up sign that has the club's name, two large men standing beside the door, a long line of people, and a velvet rope.

We all walk up to the door, smiling at the security as they let us in.

The inside is just as crowded as outside. There's people everywhere, on the dance floor, at the bar, and in the VIP's lunge.

The dance floor takes up most of the room, right in the middle of the room. The bar is to the right, to the left is where the VIP's just hang out in their own "room", soft pink curtains hang from the ceiling dividing them from the rest of us, and to the back is the washrooms.

Then, the girls and I divide into two groups, one going to the bar, and the second going to the dance floor.

I follow Vanessa and Gracelynn.

Gracelynn uses her hour glass figure to attract a guy, that she is already dancing with. Damn, that was fast even for her. Gracelynn is beautiful, with her 5'5" frame, jet black hair, and sky blue eyes.

Since, Gracelynn found a guy, it was just me and Vanessa dancing.

I laugh as she tries to twerk. She uses her back, as she tries to do so. 

I sway my hips, and my hands moving through my hair.

I smirk, as I see Axel walk through the door, his eyes already finding me in the sea of people on the dance floor.