🌞Shut up,Travis🌞

This blonde dude ... literally just being an son of a bitch by looking at me. But then he walk straight to me and I got even closer to sally. „Hey,beautiful ~ why are you hanging out with this losers and not having your time with m-„ I cut him off by saying „small dick dude? Nahh.. sorry their my friends ... soo.. could you maybe move your ass out off my way?" I looked at him quite annoyed. „Ugh! Just as you say ugly bitch! You weren't that hot either! „ he said while angrily stomping off. „Yo y/n that was awesome!" Sally said and playfully punched my shoulder "but please ... don't make Travis hurt You.. i really don't want you to get hurt in any possible way,okay?" He ruffled my hair and I saw his prosthetic shift a little so I assume he was smiling.
"Okay fishy~" I replied and smiled at him. "Fishy?" He questions quite confused. "Cuz of your last name~ !" I chirped back. "Oh ok..." he said and we walked to our lockers. I already got my schedule because it was sent to my mum. "Dang that was cute as Frick..." I heard Sally mumble "Whatcha say ,fishy?~" I asked playing dumb. I exactly heard what he said. I just wanted to tease him a little with the fact that he thought I was cute. "Yea dude what were you sayin ?" Larry finally starts talking too. "U-uhm... n-nothing!" He stated and his ears tinted a hot pink. I now squeezed myself against his arm. "Salllllll please Tell meeee!~" i said and kinda rubbed my breasts against his arm which made him blush even more. "I said that the action from earlier was cute. You happy now?" He said and rolled his eyes. "Yes very~" i said and squeezed his arm a little harder. "Oof if you keep doing this y/n he will get a boner. You should stop." Larry stated while holding back his laughter and clenching his stomach. "Urgh shut up larry!" Sally said annoyed and also embarrassed because he know what Larry said was the truth. "Awwwe you're just like that cuz you know it's true.. right,sally Boi? ~" i spoke again and grinned innocently. "N-no! Of course not y/n what are you s-saying!?" He then panicked a little. "It was a joke. Calm down, baby blue. " i said and let go of his now breast raped arm.

~timeskip to lunch brought you by a hungry me~

Sal ,larlar and I were walking to the cafeteria. Buying our food and then went to some free table. We all sat down and then a group of 4 walked towards us. A girl with Long Brown hair green eyes and a purple sweater. A Dude with ginger hair and damn did he look gay. A girl with Silver/white hair and dark lipstick and a small dude with green hair. The girl in purple spoke "we are larrys friends and we noticed you newbies so we wanted to introduce ourselves to you. " she said and smiled  "I'm Ashley by the way." She said again . "I'm maple" the girl with silver/white hair spoke. She looked as cold as an ice cube... "I'm Todd " the gay looking ginger said "and I'm chug" the green hairs dude said. "Well.. im y/n" i Said rather awkward. "I'm sally... sal for short." Sally said "and you already know me! " Larry said chuckling. "Why don't you eat with us?" I suggested. They nodded and sat down. The rest of lunch went rather smooth and peaceful but then Travis walked past us "oh look at this. Isn't this the club of Fagotts?haha this losers!" He said "ugh Shut up,Travis!" I said and stood up "the only thing you do is talking bullshit with your trashmouth! No one likes you! You don't even have friends!" I started getting really disappointed in this son of a bitch now. "I'm gonna punch you in the face if you don't stop you whore!" The whole Cafeterias attention was now on us. "I THINK THE FUCK NOT YOU TRICK ASS BITCH!" I yelled back (if you get it I love you). "OH ITS ON! " Travis started running at me but I threw a punch directly at his cheek and he fell to the ground. I sat on his stomach and started punching his face until it bled and he had multiple bruises. He might has also lost a tooth in this whole action. I stood up again and saw that there was a huge circle around us and everyone was cheering. Sal rushed over to me and dragged me out off the cafeteria "y/n ! You gonna get in so much trouble why did you do that..?" He asked in a worried way. "I couldn't just let him assault you!" I said and than looked at the ground embarrassed as I got what I just said. "But he also assaulted the others.." he stated confused "I know this is so quickxotic... but... I only cared about how he assaulted you. It hurt me. I couldn't take it." I said and looked at the quite taller male. He said nothing for a while but then I heard him unbuckle the bottom part of his mask and shoving it up a little. He then smashed his lips against mine. The kiss was passionate I immediately melted in. But after some seconds it got a little rougher. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. After some time we pulled away for oxygen. "I don't understand what's up with me. Even though we only know each other for a week (let's pretend that a week passed until school started) its feels like I've known you for years. I really want to be your friend... but I want to be something more too... this is so confusing..." sally said and his ears were a crimson red. "I know... I feel that way too... maybe... we can be some kind of... friends with benefits...?" I said starring at his eyes while his ears got even redder (if that's even possible) "y-yea... so... friends with benefits? " he asked and it seems that he kinda asked for my permission. "Friends with benefits. "

Word count:1110

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

Ok... this is a little longer than I normally do.i hope you all (nobody reads this story but ok.) are good. And I warned ya in the description with the whole friends with benefits shit ... so don't come for me! Ok ... again: sorry for typos I don't proofread and sorry for grammar mistakes... I'm from Germany.