Jisung x Mark

Description: Stressed out Mark and his loving Boyfriend, Jisung

Mark sighed in relief when he finally reached his apartment.His boss,who for some reason hated him,made him stay back at the cafe he worked at to clean up.

"Hey,Mark!"
He turned around to see his boss.
"Yes,sir?"
"Can you clean up?I want to catch up on my favourite TV show."
"Uh..Wh-"
"Please~? I'll increase your salary,I promise!"
Mark looked at him suspiciously before sighing.
"Yes,sir..."

He hated that bastard.

Mark got his keys and fiddled with the lock on his door before finally opening it. He hobbled to the couch and collapsed,to tired to walk to his bedroom he shared with his boyfriend,Jisung. Unknown to him,Jisung,who was in their room,heard him come in and collapse.

Jisung opened the door to their bedroom and quickly walked to the elder,eager to see him.Noticing his current state,he picked him up,accidentally waking Mark up.

"Jisung-ah?" Mark guessed. Jisung looked down and smiled softly at his half-conscious boyfriend."Sorry Hyung, did I wake you up?"

"Yeah."

"Sorry." He chuckled.He walked into their bedroom and placed Mark on their bed before laying down beside him.

"Hey,Hyung?"
"Yeah? What is it,Jisung?"
"Why did you come so late?It's 12am now."
"Ah..The bastard I call my boss told me to clean up."
"Oh."

Jisung watched as Mark slowly started to fall asleep.He moved closer to Mark and wrapped an arm around his waist.Mark snuggled his head into Jisung's collarbone and breathed in his scent.

"Goodnight,Hyung."
"G'night,Jisung."

Okay!I hope you enjoyed this extremely short and rushed one shot. I'm sorry if this sucked.