Jaehyun x Mark

Requested By= @lovebinti
(This will be in 3rd person)

Mark pouted slightly as he watched Jaehyun and Taeyong talking to each other. They looked like a couple. Though,to be honest, Mark wasn't that happy with that.He didn't really like the way they looked at each other. The reason was that he liked Jaehyun.

Mark had realised he was bisexual a few months ago. He wasn't that nervous when he came out as almost everyone in NCT isn't straight.All of the members were happy that he came out. A few days after he did, he started realising his feelings for Jaehyun. The older was still as handsome as he was when they met. His face was that of an angel's, and his body was surreal.

Jaehyun and Taeyong were good friends and Mark had seen some NCTzens had started thinking they were a couple. Mark was rather jealous that they were the ones the fans thought were cute together. Why wasn't it him and Jaehyun?

"-ark? Mark! Are you even listening to me?"

Mark snapped out of his trance. Jaehyun was talking to him. Oh yeah! He was totally paying attention.

"Sorry Hyung, what were you saying?"

Jaehyun sighed. "I was asking you if you wanted to go to the restaurant with the other members. You know, 'cause it's our rare rest day."

Mark thought about it. 'Hmm...Yeah, today is our break day. I-I don't think I really want to go...'

"Nah, I don't think I'll be going..." Mark responded. Jaehyun's eyes lit up. "Really?! I'm not going either! We can hang out." The elder suggested.
Mark spluttered. "I- Oh! Yeah, yeah. We can."
"Let's watch some movies together. I'll get the snacks. After all, your too short to reach the shelfs." Jaehyun chuckled and walked into the kitchen.

While his Hyung's back was turned, Mark did a little Happy Dance. Hanging out with the guy he likes alone? Hell yeah. Mark went into the living room and sat on the couch. He quickly picked a new comedy movie and waited for Jaehyun to come out of the kitchen.

Jaehyun came out holding a plate of watermelon slices and another with chips. Mark's mouth watered when he saw the watermelon slices.

Jaehyun smiles softly at his member's cuteness and settled down the food on the coffee table. He settled down beside Mark as he started the movie

They watched the movie in silence. Every now and then giggling at the jokes. During the middle of the movie, Mark felt something warm and large on his upper thigh. He jumped slightly, looking down at his thigh. Jaehyun's hand was just settled there, moving up and down slowly. Mark tried to ignore his touch by focusing on the movie.Until it was paused.

"Hyung? Why d-did y-you pa-pause t-the m-m-movie?"

Mark finally found the courage to look at the man, and lost it all immediately. Jaehyun's handsome face was so close to his. Mark looked down,avoiding his eyes. "Do you think I don't realise when you stare at me? It's really adorable how oblivious and innocent you are.." Jaehyun trailed off, staring at his lips. Mark blushed. He knew?! He must have looked funny as Jaehyun laughed. "Don't worry, Mark. I really like you too."

Mark lifted his head and stared at him with wide eyes. "Y-You do?" The elder nodded kindly and caressed his cheek. Mark leaned into the comforting touch. Jaehyun smiled warmly and gently kissed Mark's forehead, making the younger boy blush even more.