NCT Dream x Mark (Feat.Johnny)

Requested by: @marksgrass

Hi, I accidentally made the one-shot slightly different than what you requested. Im really sorry :(

(It's a fluff!)
"Mark, are you alright?"
"Y-Yeah."
"Well, your current condition says otherwise."
Johnny looked at Mark, who was wearing a hoodie Lucas got him that was a few sizes too big, wrapped in a blanket on the couch and surrounded by tissue boxes and stray pieces of tissue. His eyes were red and puffy as if he had just been crying. Mark puffed his cheeks.
"Fine. I just miss being in Dream and being with the youngsters. Happy?"

Johnny's eyes softened. He patted the younger's head gently."I have no idea how that feels but...I feel you, dude." Mark sighed. "I just want to see them again. But our schedules don't have time for us to just relax and see each other. Like-It's our rest day now but they are probably busy doing something I don't know 'cause I'm no longer part of Dream!" Mark ranted. The older nodded, trying to keep his sympathetic look. After all, he and a certain group of people were planning to surprise the sad bundle of blankets on the couch.

After a few minutes of comforting and cleaning up, Mark had calmed down and had fallen asleep. Johnny quickly checked to make sure that the younger was actually asleep before opening his phone and going to messages. Clicking a group chat called 'NCT Dream' He sent a message.

Johnny: Alright dongsaengs, get your asses over here.

Jaemin: Taeyong Hyung will be so mad if he found out you used that language to summon us.

Jeno: I agree.

Chenle: I also agree.

Johnny:  Whatever. I'm older than him. ANYWAY, Mark is sleeping now. This was your idea. You better surprise him good.

Haechan: Hey, me and Renjun were asked to meet with Manager-Hyung. We can't come :(((
Johnny: Ok

Johnny looked up from his phone. Mark was still asleep. "He'll probably be out for the next few hours." Johnny chuckled, while his phone buzzed with notifications, probably from Haechan.

One hour later, Mark woke up. He was still drained from crying so much. It took him a few seconds to register the abnormal amount of warmth and the strong arms wrapped around him. When he did, he was, of course, confused. "Johnny, get off of me..." He groaned. He heard a chuckle. Okay, that did NOT sound like Johnny. He quickly turned around. There, he was met with the handsome face of Jaemin. Mark screeched. and would have jumped off the couch like a startled cat if he wasn't held in place.

"Goodness Hyung, you screech so loudly. I'm surprised the others haven't woken up." Another very familiar voice said. Mark whipped his head to the direction the voice came from. "Sorry, Jeno...?" Mark looked at his position and felt the heat rise upon his cheeks. He was sandwiched between Jeno and Jaemin, with their arms wrapped around his waist.

 Jisung and Chenle were watching him from behind the couch. He wasn't able to see Haechan or Renjun anywhere. "Oh, Renjun and Haechan Hyung are meeting manager-nim for something," Jaemin said. Mark nodded and pried Jaemin and Jeno's arms off his waist with slight difficulty. he sat up. "Where are you going, Hyung?" Jisung asked. "To the kitchen to make coffee. Why?" 

"Seriously? Spend some time with us! Get your coffee later."

"Fine..." 

Jaemin wrapped his arms around Mark again and peppered butterfly kisses against his neck. Mark sighed contently he placed his arms on top of Jaemin's. He heard Jaemin whisper how cute he was, making him blush. He heard Chenle asking Jeno to move. He also heard slight bickering, but soon felt the couch dip beside him and a weight on his lap. He looked down to see Chenle laying his head on his lap, looking at him.  They made eye contact and Chenle grinned at him. Mark smiled softly and massaged his scalp. A few minutes later, Jaemin and Jisung switched places. (Cuz everyone wanna feel that thicc booty am I rite)

  A few hours of video games and bickering passed and they got tired. Mark dragged them to his room. To their surprise, no one was there. Whatever, Mark could care less. Mark went to his bed. 

"Wait." Jisung suddenly said. Mark raised an eyebrow.

 "What is it, Jisung-Ah?

 "Who's gonna sleep beside Mark Hyung?"

"Well, obviously me!"

"No way, Hyungg! You slept and cuddled with Mark Hyung while he was sleeping. So me!"

"Let's play rock, paper, scissors. whoever wins sleeps with Hyung!

A few games of r,p,s later, Jisung and Jaemin won and went to Mark's bed. Jisung immediately wrapped his arms around his waist and pressed his mouth against Mark's collarbone. While Jaemin, also wrapped his arms around Mark's waist.

"Say, Hyung: you don't seem so surprised. That's a shame we really thou-" Chenle started before noticing Mark's gentle yet drained expression. He smiled at the two people beside him and patted their heads, smiling, tears welling up in his eyes. Chenle carefully stepped to the bed and wiped his tears away. "Aw, Hyung. You didn't want us to worry, didn't you?

Mark tensed up and avoided eye contact with the younger. Chenle giggled and patted his head. "Its okay Hyung, we missed you too."

Mark sniffed and wiped his remaining tears, smiling afterwards at Chenle.

"Gosh, I love you idiots so much,"

Okay, that  s u c k e d lmao