A Dream Come True//Jace Herondale

Warning: Swearing, Smutty

Sweat ran down your forehead as you ran to the training room. “Shit, shit, shit!” you swore under your breath. You were out late last night with Isabel and slept in too long. You were already fifteen minutes late for your training with Jace. He will not let this go for a long time. You reached the doorway where you saw him at a punching bag with a skin tight shirt that his muscles bulged out of. You pictured those muscles and their strength holding you against the wall and him kissing you deeply while he fucked you hard. A small moan slipped out of your lips and his golden head whirled around.

“Well, well, well, Y/L/N, late again,” He grinned.

“I’m sorry, Jace. I was out with Izzy last night and - “ you began and walked into the room.

He cut you off with a devilish smirk, “Oh, I see. You had some company last night. Did you have to kick him out?”

“No!”

He raised one eyebrow and his smirk deepened, “Did you have to kick her out? Or them?”

Your face contorted in disbelief and joking disgust, “I did not have any company last night, for your information. I’m saving my bed for someone.”

“Who?”

“Well, he’s strong,” you inched closer, “and he’s handsome,” and closer, “and he’s got a great sense of humor,” and closer, “and an incredibly fuckable body!” By this point you were mere inches away from him.

Jace looked smug, “Do I know him?”

You whipped around, letting your hair hit his face as you widened the gap between you. You began to wrap your hands for sparring, “Nope!”

With your back still to him, you grinned and grabbed two practice seraphs from the wall. With a small smile on your face and your hands wrapped, you turned back to him, tossing him one of the blades, “Come on! Let’s get started. Alec is taking us to one of Magnus’ parties tonight. I’ll need time to get dressed.”

Jace caught the blade and his smile turned to a hungry grin as he met you on the sparring mat , “Is Izzy going to dress you?”

You ignored him and tried to take him by surprise and lunged at him with an under hand blow. He blocked it with his blade and the two of you began an intense sparring session.

At one point, he caught you by surprise, sweeped your leg out from underneath you and brought you down to the ground. He pinned your weapon hand above your head and his knees straddled your hips, “nice try, Y/N, but I think your fantasy guy is getting to your head. He’s distracting you.”

You pretended to try to wiggle out of his grasp, purposefully pulling your tank down, distracting him by you womanhood, “Yeah, I guess you’re right. But…”

With your free hand and your legs, you pushed up and rolled over so that you were on top of him, “you seem more distracted.”

You held your practice blade at his throat. Your legs straddled his and you sat hard on his crotch. You grinned devilishly at him, “You know, if a demon has a pair of boobs and a vagina, and you are the only one left to defend us, we are all shit out of luck.”

“I’d fuck her before she could do anything to you. Then you’d have the chance to get away. And she’d change her mind about wanting to kill us. I can be pretty persuasive.” He pushed his hips up into yours and his hands reached up to your hair. “Wanna see how -”

“Y/N, Jace! Quit flirting! It’s getting late! Hurry up before we miss Magnus’ party!”

We looked over to the door and saw Alec standing there. Jace jumped off of you.