Preface

SYNOPSIS
It is time for Adonis Thackeray to pay for his sins and Raven Smith isn't going to rest until she make sure he gets what he deserved.

Vengeance.

Raven is determined to take revenge on Adonis. She is going find him, even if it means losing her life in the process.

Full of vengeance, she forms a scheme of retribution.

There is no turning back. She wants him and she is going to find him.

But if the man she is looking for doesn't exist?

AUTHOR'S NOTE
   Hello guys! Finding Adonis is a book that I've been working on for a while now. I'm so excited to finally be able to share it with y'all and I'm absolutely sure y'all would love it. It's a gripping thriller filled with a lot of mystery and some romance that would be enough to get you hooked and at the tip of your toes.
   Just so you all are aware, this book would be containing both past and present events. Hence, chapters containing past events would be written in past tense and would have the date of which the incident took place at the beginning of the chapter. While, chapters containing present events would be written in present tense. Hence, they would be occasional switching from the present event to the past event. So y'all should take note of this to avoid confusion as this would be contributing a lot to the plot account of the work.
   Also, all places and events in this story are purely fictional and just a work of my imagination.

Anyhoo, hope you enjoy!

EPIGRAM
"You can run for now, but you can't hide forever"

STARTED
31st of August, 2020

STATUS
  Ongoing; the first official chapter would be posted on the 11th of September, 2020.

             Copyright ©BalogunAyomide 2020. All rights reserved. No part of this work or any of its content maybe reproduced, copied, modified, adapted without the prior written consent of the author.
Do not copy or steal my work!

Contact me;
Email: @Kemiayo14@gmail.com
Instagram:@honeydropwrites 
Personal Instagram: @honeydrop_x

Or you can just send PM to me here on Wattpad
Xoxo