Chapter 5

BEN fell onto his knees and hid his face in his hands. "Why did you do that? Why?!" He collapsed onto the couch. "...I can't believe I did that...I shouldn't have done that..." Suddenly a long, slender body appeared next to him.

"Everything okay, BEN?" BEN slowly looked up.

"Yeah Slendy, everything is...peachy..." Slender looked at him, confused.

"What happened?" BEN didn't answer. "BEN, whatever happened you need to tell me..." A few seconds later Jeff walked past, polishing his blood-stained knife with a cloth.

"Hey Benny, where's your smile gone?"

"Somewhere else." Jeff looked at Slender. "Do you...wanna go on a killing spree tonight? I'll let you use my knife this time..."

"N-no...Just...leave me alone please...I'm not in the mood..." Jeff stared at him, amazed. "BEN...not in the mood for a killing spree?! Something is definitely up!" Jeff kneeled down and looked at BEN. "I'm your friend. Tell me what's up." BEN's red irises met Jeff's.

"...I kissed Link..." Jeff giggled. BEN growled. "It's not funny!" Slender decided to let them talk in private.

"Sorry, sorry!" Jeff stopped laughing. "So what if you kisses hi-oooohh...I see now...you like him..." BEN gasped.

"S-shut up! I don't like Link no I never will!" Jeff rolled his eyes.

"Oh Benny, you can't lie to me..." BEN blushed furiously.

"I DON'T, I SWEAR!" Jeff scoffed and smiled at him sweetly.

"There's nothing wrong with being gay, BEN..."

"I DON'T. LIKE. HIM." BEN hissed.

"Of course you do-" BEN quickly pulls out his knife. Jeff immediately stops. "Woah woah woah! Calm down buddy-!" BEN walked towards him, scraping the knife against the wall. Jeff felt a spark of fear inside him, and backed away. "BEN, I-I was only kidding around! STOP!" BEN stood still and put his knife away.

"you'd better..." He shoves Jeff out of the way and makes his way into the kitchen.

"Jesus Christ..."