Chapter 6

*Two weeks later.*

Link was lying on his back, staring at the ceiling. He couldn't stop thinking about BEN. Link knew he wasn't gay himself, but if BEN did have feelings towards him...

"No. I'm not letting a psychotic killer kiss me ever again. Ever." Link said boldly. "I've never been kissed before, and I'm not letting that creep be my first..." Looking at his hand, Link smiled. "Maybe I can get him to admit that he loves me. That way, I can break his heart-no...no now that isn't very heroic..." Link sighed deeply. "But...Do I like him...?" Heaving himself off of the bed, Link grinned. "I'm going to give him what he wants..."

Meanwhile back at the creepypasta mansion, BEN paced around in his bedroom. "I want to kill that asshole...so bad...Link...that son of a-" BEN was interrupted by a knock on his door. "...Come in..." Jeff walked in, smiling.

"Sup BEN?" Jeff tossed his knife in his hand. "...you busy?" BEN swivelled around to face him.

"Yes...very busy..." Jeff shook his head slowly. Are you still bothered by that...thing...?" BEN nodded slowly. Jeff put his hand on his shoulder. "Hey, come on. I miss the old BEN. The one who was always grinning and completely nuts. Hey, let's go on a killing spree. Anywhere you want. That will take your mind off it...and I'll let you use my big knife..." BEN paused and reluctantly smiled. The two of them set off to do their job of the night.

Link ate a packet of mints and brushed his teeth. "BEN will be here soon...and when he is, I'll give him the most embarrassing experience of his life..." He laughed, and saw BEN outside with Jeff. "...Oh god..." Link quickly hid under his bed, as the two killers broke in and searched the house.

"Where is that little asshole?" BEN asked himself, scraping the knife against his tatty desktop. Link started to sweat. If BEN found him, he would have no chance. He wasn't expecting Jeff to be here. BEN smirked and eyes the bed. "I know where you are, you son of a bitch..." Link started to shake as BEN walked towards his bed. BEN looked around and slowly walked away. Link relaxed slightly.

"Found you~!" Link gasped loudly as BEN's blood-red eyes suddenly shot down, glaring at him. Without warning, BEN dragged him out from under the bed. Jeff smirked and watched, as Link kicked and squirmed under BEN's form.

"B-BEN, please! Don't hurt me please!" Link begged. BEN ignored his cries and aims the knife at his chest. Link trembled in fear, as BEN moved the knife up to his throat. The cold blade touched Link's soft skin, causing him to panic. "PLEASE BEN-! STOP!" BEN laughed, revealing his row of sharp teeth. Link squeezed his eyes shut, waiting for the knife to pierce his skin. BEN took no chances and quickly slashed his arm, watching the blood gush out slowly. Link screamed in pain and clutched his arm. Tears were streaming down his face. Link watched, as the crimson blood stained his tunic. BEN laughed, as Link cried quietly in agony. Jeff grinned.

"Good for you BEN! Can I kill him now...?" BEN looked at him and stopped laughing.

"...No...I think we should let him suffer..." Jeff shook his head.

"Benny...I don't kill for pain. I simply put people out of their misery..." BEN looked at Link, who was sitting upright, tears flowing down his cheeks. "If I kill him, he'll be free from pain..." BEN looked back at Jeff.

"...Let him live..." BEN ordered. Jeff stared at him.

"BEN-"

"LET HIM LIVE." Jeff sighed and obeyed.

"Fine...I'll leave it to you then..." With that, Jeff walked out of the house and left BEN alone with a pained Link...