Chapter 2: The Seventh Oracion Seis Member.

Since I had 6 hours free in school.. I decided to start the next chapter. I was told to make it longer so.. Hopefully, it doesn't get boring or anything. Now then, let the story continue!

Gray and Lucy both headed to Natsu, who was now suffering from severe motion sickness. They watched as Jura swiftly began his fight with Brain and overwhelmed him at the beginning. "That old man must be crazy strong... To overwhelm the Oracion Seis leader..." Both Lucy and Gray were surprised at how strong he was.

The shockwaves caused by their battle woke a now heavily damaged Cobra. "Ugh.. What..." Slowly but surely he got up to standing but fell back to his knees. "Dammit.. My body is still shaken from that dam roar.." Noticing him, the other two got ready to attack him. "Getting up again huh!?" "Didn't Natsu take you out already? Why don't you stay down!?" Gray and Lucy both prepared to attack him but were interrupted by the shockwaves generated by Nirvana's movement. Just then, Brain who had Jura busy defending his attack, took the opportunity at hand. "I see you're up again Cobra. This time I'll make sure you stay down!" He fired a green blast of magic directly at Cobra. Unable to move, he prepared for the worse but was saved.

Natsu mustered his last strength to save Cobra by dashing into him and knocked him down, the attack had just barely missed them. This surprised them all. Why would he launch an attack to his own subordinate? Why would Natsu even save him? "You... Why.. Why did you save me?" Before he could get an answer, Natsu fell unconscious again. "Natsu!!" Lucy ran over and took him off of Cobra, she tried to wake him up but failed. Noticing that his breathing was slowing down, Lucy began panicking. "Gray!! His breathing is slowing down! He must have been poisoned, we need to find Wendy!" Gray nodded in agreement and quickly left to look for Wendy. With her healing magic she would be able to save Natsu, though there is another way.

Cobra was still surprised and confused as to why Natsu saved him. He stared at him contemplating whether he should help him or not. After debating for a while, he made him way over to Natsu, who was being held by Lucy. "What are you doing!? Don't you-" She got interrupted before she could continue. "I.. I'm gonna save him.. So just be quiet and put him down." Lucy didn't know exactly what to do, but if it meant getting Natsu help, she'd do it. "Alright.. Since Natsu saved you.. There must be a reason. I'll believe you." She placed him flat on the ground and Cobra kneeled beside him. He noticed that he sped up the spreading of his poison by that sudden movement and that time was short. He had a somewhat annoyed expression on his face, which made Lucy think. 'What's with that face? He looks displeased.'

Cobra took a deep breath and bent over to Natsu so that his face was now above his, and in an instant, his lips covered Natsu's. Lucy couldn't believe her eyes and mentally began fan-girling while on the outside she just blushed. Cobra's eye twitched with annoyance upon hearing her overreaction. It may look like a kiss, but he is actually sucking the poison out of Natsu's body and into his own. Though Dragon Slayers can't eat their own magic, the second generation are slightly different. They can eat their own magic, but don't recover from it.