Hey Wake Up!

"Hey.... Hey!..... Wake the fuck up!" Hannas alarm screatches out as she begins to wake up to the sun glissening in through her window.

     As Hannah wakes up she begins to streatch and yawn "what a fucked up dream..... All well time for work" she says as she begins to get dressed for the morning shift at TFC. She finishes as she puts her hat on and walks to the kitchen to get some breakfast. "Now do i want breakfast at home or busty donuts?.... Hmmm decisions decisions.... Busties!" She says as she picks up her phone and calls Adrian.

    "Yelloow" Adrian says as they answer the phone "im on my way now just down the street meet me outside"

    "Alright, wanna get busties?!" Hannah asked as she walked downstairs to wait outside.

     "Who can say no to busties!" Adrian exclamed as they rounded the corner hanging up. As they pulled up to Hannah they rolled down their window "Get in looser lets get some busties!!"

    Hannah laughed as she got into Adrian's truck. Adrian's punk rock music mixed with the smell of pot in the truck made Hannah feel as if she was at a concert "looks like someone has been parting" Hannah chuckles as she buckles up.

    "Only every other day" Adrian responds as they put the truck in gear and begins to drive to busty donuts.

    Before Hannah could respond a dark feeling over welms her making her feel as if the truck seat was grabbing and pulling her in "I told you your stuck with me!" Seth's voice fills her head as she choakes on her own words.

      "Hey hey Hannah" Adrian says as they softly shake Hannah "you good?" They ask as Hannah snapps back.

     "Yeah I.... Just spaced out thats all..." She responds as she shakes her head. "We're already here busties is like a 20 minute drive"

    "Yeah you were silent for the whole ride.... Come on lets go get breakfast" Adrian says as they get out and walk in.