The Truth Hurts

(In dream state)

    As Hannah walks through her dream land everything looks fine happy actualy before she sees it her old house... The one her mother died in she began to rush in to see her mother choaking and gasping for air, screaming out to Hannah to come downstairs. The knife sunk deep into her chest as she layed on the floor looking at the spill she slipped on.

    "Mom! Hey it's okay im here just tell me what to do! Mom hey do you not hear me mom! I need your guidance!" She yelled as she holds her mom in her arms before feeling a hand touch her shoulder.

     "She cant hear you Hannah nobody can." Seth says as his face appears for the first time

     "Why did you bring me here Seth? Is this some kind of toucher? Huh like why me why did you have to choose me" she asks as she turns and looks at him his eyes bloodshot and all white whis face riddled with scares

     "No this is a lession or more of a eye opening event.. Your friend Adrian is the reason your mom is dead you see today is the day you just had to sneak them in and when they went to go get the drinks they dropped a ice cube and left it leaving the puddle that your mom slipped on impailing herself in the chest" seth explains as he chuckles  softly.

    "Your lying to me" she says with tears in her eyes "and even if your not its not like Adrian meant to kill her"

     "That is true but they are the reason that you dont have a mother" seth says as his voice echos before hanna snapps awake