No more

Natasha POV

The next morning, I headed upstairs and threw on a bikini, leaving my hair down naturally and went outside to the bean bags

"Are you alright?" Paul asked me as I sat alone

"I'll be fine" I shrugged nonchalantly

"We both know that's not true" He sighed "We could all hear your fight with Sam last night and-"

"I don't really want to talk about it" I shook my head

"I get why this is so hard for you" He continued "Your best friends aren't here, and this is the first time that you've fought with your boyfriend, so now you feel like you're completely alone"

"Well, I am ain't I? Everyone thinks I'm being pathetic"

"That's not true" He looked at me "You didn't see me shouting at you, did you?"

"Fair enough" I nodded "But it's Sam I'm worried about"

"Why?" He asked

"As you said, this is the first time we've fought and it got very intense, so I just don't know what he's going to do now"

"Trust me, he'll come back to you"

"I'll hold you to that" I grinned

"I've got a text!" Josh's voice rang "Islanders. It's time to hear what the outside world is saying about you in today's challenge 'Shake it Off' #readallaboutit #ourserveysays"

"This is going to be fucking horrible" I heard Old Jack say, I sighed but got up and threw on a pair of shorts and a pink headband, before we headed down to the challenge

My team stood on a pink platform, while the other team had a blue one

"Love Island's Laura Anderson is _____ with _____ after Paul Knops tells her he kissed Britney Spears in 2016" Kaz read, both teams started to move the platforms around but the other team got it first, but both of our guesses were wrong and the answer turned out to be 'seething with jealousy'

"Love Island fans cringe as Alexandra is rejected after asking new boy Paul to ____ _____"

Luckily my team managed to get all the balls off first and our guess was 'kiss her' which was correct

"Love Island's Dr. Alex leaves a sour taste as he charms Alexandra into giving him a ____ _____"

Once again, my team managed to shake off all the balls first, so we got to guess 'Basil Brush' which was obviously incorrect so the blue team got to guess, but they guessed wrong too and the answer was 'second chance'

"Love Island boy Jack Fincham's brother says Dani Dyer is not his '____ _____' of girl"

Somehow my team managed to get the balls off first and our guess was 'usual type' but the first word was wrong so the blue team got the first word 'normal' right 

"What percentage of the public think that Tasha and Sam should make up?"

The blue team managed to get all the balls of first and their guess was 60%, but it was revealed to be 84.6%

"What percentage of the public think that New Jack will dump New Laura as soon as they leave the villa?"

Sadly the blue team finished first and their guess was 30% but it turned out that the answer was 68.6%

"What percentage of the public think that Josh and Kaz are too smug?"

The blue team got all their balls off first, and they said 100% but were again wrong and the answer was 74.6%

Luckily my team won, and we all headed back up to the Villa. I changed and got ready for the evening when we got back and put on a ripped denim jacket, tight black dress, and black thigh-high boots

 I changed and got ready for the evening when we got back and put on a ripped denim jacket, tight black dress, and black thigh-high boots

I straightened my hair and headed outside once it was dark, I took a deep breath and walked over to the lads

Sam POV

"Are you alright mate?" Josh asked as we all sat around the sundeck "You've been out of it all day"

"I just don't know what to do about Tasha" I sighed "This is the first time we've fought and it wasn't nice, so I just don't know what to say"

"You guys will get over this" Paul assured me "You guys are so in love, and it's clear that without each other, you aren't happy"

"Speak of the devil"

Natasha POV

"Sam? Can we talk?" I bit my lip

"Yeah of course" He nodded and placed a hand on the small of my back as we headed up to the swing. I took a seat near him and fiddled with my fingers

"I'm sorry" I shook my head "I was pissed and took it out on you,-"

"You have nothing to be sorry for" He interrupted "I should never have shouted at you and instead of making it worse, I should have tried to understand"

"I don't regret defending G, but I do regret taking my anger out on you. You did nothing wrong and I'm to blame for our fight"

"No, you're not" He placed a hand on mine "But today has been the worst day ever, knowing that you were upset and I was the reason for it-"

"Sam, this wasn't your fault" I shook my head 

"I've felt like shit all day, knowing that I had made you unhappy, and I wish I could take it back, but all we can do is move on from this. Because being away from you has just made me realise how much I love you and need you in my life"

"I love you too" I smiled "Promise me we won't fight like this again?"

"I promise" He grinned and opened his arms "Come here love" I smiled and curled up into him as his arms wrapped around me "I missed you"

"I did too" I mumbled, his fingers went to my chin and lifted me to face him. His lips met mine in a warm, reasurring kiss, and I melted under his touch

END