Mistakes ~ One Direction Fan Fiction.

I want to apologize if this book isn't that good, throughout the story it gets better. I started the book at a young age... It gets way better, promise. ❤️

________

As most of everyone knows, my name is Zoe. I live in a little town of Chapmanville, West Virginia. I pretty much have the perfect life as everybody thinks. I have the best boyfriend in this county, I have the most expensive car, nicest clothes, and I am the starting forward on the Varsity High School Basketball team.

Nobody really knows the real me.

I am currently living with my grandparents, while everyone at school thinks I am living with my parents. I've had a rough life since my 8th grade year. My parents got into an extreme fist fight, where my mom left us. She doesn't want anything to do with me and my little brother, Braxton. My dad completely beat my mom almost till her last breath. The last time I heard her was when she called me when I was in the 8th grade and when I was at the beach with my best friend Carly. She called to tell me about what my father did. When I found out, when I got back home I packed up all my belongings and my brothers and went to live my grandparents. My dad is currently living in Logan with his mother. I have wanted nothing to do with him. My grandparents have to raise me and Braxton when my mamaw is dying....

My life isn't as perfect as it seems....

And I needed to forget about all this, because it was my last day of my Senior Year and I had college coming up soon. I've already had graduation, I really didn't have to come back to school, but me and Shea decided to come and help around with my Cousin James' classroom. After a few hours of nothing but sitting and gathering boxes, it was finally time to say good bye to high school. I had many memories, to my boyfriend Trey and getting a basketball scholarship to LONDON!

I was then interrupted in my thoughts by my phone buzzing in my purse.

*hi babe. Still picking you up at school? *

* Yeah baby, see you then ;) *

Trey and I have always been together, he knows all about what happened when my parents left. He was there for me this whole time.

*FLASHBACK*

I was sitting in the bleachers at the old high school around midnight just crying my worries away. How could my parents do this to me and my baby brother? They know, my grandparents cannot raise us! I didn't even say goodbye to my mom, who I loved dearly.

I then heard the back door opening "Who's there?!" You could still tell I'm crying.

"Um Zoe? It's me, Trey Rogers? In gym class with you. What's wrong..?" Crap he could tell I've been crying. Nobody needs to know what has happened.

"I really don't want to talk about it. Why are you here at one o'clock in the morning?"

"I should be asking you the same thing, but I usually just come here to clear my mind. Parents been threatening to kick me out. So for the past month I come every night. Why such a beautiful girl like you crying and here all alone?" Is he really flirting me right now? Out of all these times, why now.

"My family has had some really bad drama lately. And I needed to get away from all of it. With basketball in the way, I never have free time to clear my mind. So it's better for me to come in the middle of the night. If you want me to leave I can?" Please say no, please say no.

"It's fine. But I'll be shooting some ball. Zoe?"

"Hmm?"

"You can tell me what happened; it really looks like you need a friend."

"If I told you, I'd have to kill you" and with that I walked out the door.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

Ever since then, I and Trey talked for a few weeks and he asked me on at date. Since then, I've been head over heels in love with James Trey Rogers and I hope going away for basketball won't ruin that.

After 15 minutes of waiting in the gym, Trey texted me telling me he's outside. I jumped in his Chevy jacked up truck and we went off. He kept one hand on the steering wheel and one hand on my thigh. "Hey babe, can you drop me off at the house, I got to start packing for London soon....." I hope he won't get sad this happening.

"Okay Zoe, can I stay and help please?" he tried to win me over with that cute baby voice of his. "Fine with me, just don't try to tease me?" "What do you mean by tease?" and his hand went further up my thigh slipping his index finger to the lining of my thong. "I mean that! I really don't want to do anything tonight, I'm so worried about leaving you, my gran and paw and my brother. They can't take care of him Trey! I'm ruining their lives left on this earth." I started sobbing into my hands.

"Babe listen to me. They are very proud of you. They want you to follow your dreams. Damn it, Zoe, you are the best basketball player I have ever seen! You need to live your dreams. Don't worry about me! Yeah, I will miss you, but you need to live your dreams and move to London. I love you babe, and I know you need to live your dreams. "He leaned over the console and attached his lips to mine. Slipping his tongue in asking for an entrance and I let him. I needed to let loose and move far away from here. I needed to forget about my parents.