Anxiety

"DEKU" Deku paused and stared at the person he had just run into.
"K...Kacchan I d...didn't know you would be here..." Deku stuttered..stepping back a bit.
"I didn't think nerds were invited to the pool yet here you are" Deku stared at the floor, as Kirishima cane into view. He could sense the tension between them both.
"Hey Bakubro!!" He says,trying to avoid drama.
"Can it shitty hair" he replies, going to sit on a wall.
"Aw don't be like that Bakubro" the red head replies. He then has an idea to get both Deku and Bakugos attention.
"WOO HOO" he yells,cannon-balling into the pool.
"KIRISHIMA" Deku yells, laughing.  Bakugo sighs and jumps in after him,splashing the red head in return. Kirishima laughs and smiles at Bakugo. Bakugo smiles back. The few minutes the stood there smiling felt like hours. But then it was all interrupted as the others started flooding the pool.
"Oi,Kirishima!" Kaminari yells over to him. "Come play water polo with us!"
"Sure!!" He yells back. "Cmon Deku, you can play too.
"No thanks, I'm good here"
"Aw cmon Deku!" Kirishima swims up to where Deku was standing and rests his hands on the edge of the pool.
"Really I'm fine Kirishima"
"So why come here?" Bakugo asks.
I look down at the floor.
"Aren't you supposed to be the next top hero??"
"Bakugo..."
"Shut up shitty hair" Bakugo gets out the pool and walks up to Deku.
"Your nothing but a wimpy nerd" When he said those words the whole pool seemed to freeze. Everyone was staring at Deku. His anxiety acted up.
"I-I'm going back to my dorm.." he says. He grabs his bag and runs,not turning back.
"Wimp" Bakugo mutters.
"Bakugo..." Kirishima says,getting out the pool. Bakugo goes back to the wall. He glares at the others to pretend that nothing happened. Only one person came out the pool and ran after Deku. Todoroki ran and paused outside Dekus dorm. He knocked.
"Hey, Midorya??" He says. The only reply was the lock on the door being turned. The door opened slowly to reveal Deku, still in his swim shorts but with a black hoodie over the top. His eyes looked red.
"Hey,Midorya. You ok?" Deku didn't say anything. He just stepped back and allowed him inside.

~Meanwhile~
Kirishima and Bakugo were sat on the walk. Bakugo has calmed down.
"Bakugo." Kirishima finally said. "That wasn't nice what you did to Midorya."
Bakugo just looks down. "I know it wasn't manly at all" he muttered.
"Well that action wasn't,but I think your one of the most manliest men here." Bakugo looks up and smiles. He saw Kirishimas smile. And he loved him even more.