Spin the bottle

"Hey dudes! Sorry I was so long, the ship was packed!" The red head says, coming through the door with bags full of coke and food. Deku quickly tosses the diary to Bakugo who put it on the bedside table without Kirishima noticing.
"Anyways, What ya wanna do first?" Kirishima says, putting down the bags and sitting on the floor.
"How about a game? Like truth or dare or something?" Deku asks.
"Heh, you hate truth or dare, you always pick truth, nerd" They both remember to when they were little and played truth or dare. They both laugh.
"Wait-you two basically just got on..like friends" Todoroki points out.
"AW FUCK NAW" The blonde yells, throwing the nearest book, Kirishimas Diary, towards Deku. It hits him in the face.
"Ah-That was expected actually.." Deku says.
"HEY WATCH MY DAMN DIARY" Kirishima leans forward and grabs the book, holding it close to his chest.
"Anyways, What are we gonna play?" Bakugo asks. The four think before someone broke the silence.
"Spin the bottle" Deku says.
"Wow. First time you've had a good idea" Bakugo says. "But soon the bottle isn't a bad game.."
"Spin the bottle it is then!" Kirishima grabs a large coke bottle and downs it.
"Fucking hell.." The blonde whispers, starring confused. When Kirishima finished the out the kid back on and out the bottle in the middle.
"Ok, Deku first". Deku leans or the bottle and spins it. Everyone watches it silently. After some time the bottle stops. Everyone looks at Bakugo. Bakugo looked like he was about to blow up.
"NEVER IN FRESH HELL WOULD I KISS THAT NERD"
"Bakugo hush the dorm walls are only thin-" Kirishima try's to stop him from shouting.
"NO. I AM NOT KISSING THAT SAD EXUSE FOR A HERO"
"Bakugo Shu-"
"I FUCKING HA-" Bakugo never finishes his sentence as Kirishima leans in to him and kisses him. Bakugo stares at the red head, while Todoroki and Deku watch, smirking. Kirishima leans away. "Will you shut up now?" Bakugo says nothing.
"Deku you can spin again" Kirishima turns to Deku. Deku spins the bottle again. Bakugo sits there starring into space. The bottle stops on Todoroki. Deku and Todoroki look at each other.
"We doing this?" Todoroki mouths.
"I'm not sure.." Deku mouths back.
"Stop being wimps and kiss. It's clear you like each other" Bakugo tells them. They both blush. They look at each other for a bit before Todoroki grabs Dekus face and kisses him. Deku puts his hands over Todoroki's. Deku pulls away, smiling and blushing. They smile at each other while Bakugo and Kirishima are stood on the bed yelling
"SHIP. OMG SHIIIIP"
"FUCKING MARRY ALREADY BITCHESSSSS" Denki and Shinsou burst through the door.
"Shut.The. HELL UP" Denki yells. Kirishima and Bakugo point to Todoroki and Deku, Who we're still holding hands.
"Oooooooooohh ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" Denki says.
"SHIP" Shinsou yells.
"Yeah we're gonna go now" Denki grabs Shinsous hand and pulls him away.
"Are we gonna have fuuuuun?~" Shinsou says playfully.
"Depends~" Denki winks at him.
The four can here them flirting half way down the corridor.
"I won't be surprised if there both not a virgin" Bakugo says. Kirishima shuts the door as Todoroki and Deku let go of each other.
"I'm sick of this game now, can we watch a movie?" Bakugo asks.
"Sure"