Kirishimas diary

~With Todoroki and Deku~

Todoroki was sat in Dekus bed. He had his arm around Deku and tried to comfort him. Deku had his head bowed.
"Midorya.." Todoroki said. "I don't know what it is between you and Bakugo, but just ignore him." Deku nods and looks up to Todoroki. He smiles. Todoroki smiles. In that moment they both realised how close they had gotten since the sports festival. They continued smiling at each other for quite a while,until it was rudely interrupted by Kirishima banging through the door. Deku sighs and gets up to answer it.
"Heya dude" the red head smiles." You ok?"
"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks Kirishima"
The red head looks past Deku and spots Todoroki.
"Umm..did I disrupt something..?"
"Nononono! Todoroki was just comforting me" Kirishima inserts a Lenny face on his own.
"Yeah, ok dude" Todoroki and Deku fidget uncomfortably.
"Anyway, wanna come round my dorm for like a sleepover or whatever?" The red head asks.
"Sure Kirishima!" Deku smiles
"Alright, see you there dudes" Kirishima shuts the door and walks back to his own dorm.
"Well Todoroki, you should probably get back to your dorm to get your stuff ready"
"Yeah, I guess I should"  He gets off the bed and walks up to Deku.
"Just ignore Bakugo,Ok?"
"Yeah. Ok." Todoroki pats him on the head and walks out to his own dorm. Deku watches him leave before getting his stuff ready.

~Time Skip B tches~

"Ok, movies, games..do I need anything else.." the red head talks to himself.
"I could do with so-" the door slams open
"Bakubro!" Kirishima stops what he was doing and walks up to him.
"Hey shitty hair"
"My hair is fine thank you!" Kirishima protests, sorting it out. Bakugo walks in and throws his stuff into the bed.
"So is anyone else coming?" He asks.
"Yeah, I invited Todoroki and Midoriya" Bakugo stared at the red head like he was insane.
"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU INVITE DEKU?!"
"Cause he is my friend" Kirishima stares at Bakugo, looking stern. Bakugo snarls and crosses his arms.
"I am NOT talking to him." Kirishima sighs and continues sorting everything out. The feisty blonde  looks through his phone while the red head sets things up. A few minutes later there is a knock on the door. Kirishima jumps to the door and opens it. Todoroki and Deku stop There conversation and turn to Kirishima.
"Hey dudes!"
"Hey Kirishima!" Deku smiles at him.
"Come in! I've got lots of stuff planned!" Kirishima steps to the side to let them in. Deku and Todoroki wall in and out there stuff on the floor. Deku spots Bakugo glaring at him so he quickly sits on the floor and looks at his feet. Todoroki sits next to him.
"Ok...so I have the games and movies..what did I forget.." the red head thinks for a while before clicking his finger." Damn it! I forgot the snacks!" He grabs his jacket and keys.
"I'll be 5 minutes guys! And DONT READ MY DIARY". The red head rushes out his dorm to the nearest corner shop. Bakugo puts down his phone and reaches for Kirishimas diary.
"Uh..K..Katchan..Kirishima said not to read hi-" Deku finishes his sentence just before a pen came flying past his ear. Deku shut up instantly and looked down at he floor. Todoroki puts an arm around him. Bakugo flicked through the pages of the diary. After skimming through a few pages he stops at one,wide eyed.
"Uhhh..." Deku looks up.
"What is it Bakugo?" Asks Todoroki.
"Kiri-I-he-ugh just read it yourself" Bakugo tosses the book to Deku who catches it. He flicks through a few pages as Todoroki looks over his shoulder. After reading half of one page they try to hold in their laughter.
"W..well Katchan...looks like you've got a lover..." Deku starts laughing and so does Todoroki.