Chapter 1: Life's going great!

*This takes place during the Brothers Conflict tv series*

Name: Kira Nakamura
Age: 16
Height: 5 ft 3 in
Looks: Black long hair, Brown/Hazel eyes, thin and short, (Sorta like Taiga from Toradora)
Likes: Art, Music, Her best friends, Horror films, Sweets
Dislikes: Fuuto Asahina, Idiots, Sushi, Math class, History
🙂🙃🙂
The hallway was loud and chaotic, I gripped my locker tightly as I prayed a spitball wouldn't fly into my hair. I grabbed my books and glanced over my shoulder; making sure some idiot wasn't doing something stupid. Then, I was off. I was constantly pushed aside and shoved through as I walked through the hallway, Then I saw Ema. Ema is one of my best friends, ever since freshman year. She always knows how to calm me down whenever some idiot makes me mad. Just then, I feel a sharp pain jab my arm.
"OW!" I yelled now looking around. I saw my other best friend laughing at me and I glared at him. He just smirked and commented "You'll be fine." This is why he doesn't have any friends.
"What do you want Yusuke?" I sighed punching him back. He smirked and asked "Do you have the notes for History?" I rolled my eyes and responded "Sadly." I pulled out my notebook and handed it to him. Ema looked at us both and sighed, "Seriously? You didn't do your notes, Yusuke?" He glanced up at her and protested "Not my fault, Wataru was in my bed all night because of a nightmare. I didn't have time." She laughed and began a conversation with him. Yusuke has a major crush on Ema and now has no idea how to tell her since they're siblings. I've known the Asahina family ever since I was little, my sister Aimi dated Natsume for a while. I grew up around around Yusuke and we learned to become friends. I snapped back into reality and grabbed my notes from Yusuke.
"I'll give you the rest in class! We gotta go!" I yelled now beginning to walk in the hallway. I was putting my notes away when I ran into someone!
"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry~"
"Hey! Watch where you're going, idiot." The person snapped back. I got up and glared at the person as they angrily picked up their stuff.
"Fuuto Asahina." I hissed. He looked at me and brushed the hair out of his face, "Do I know you?" He huffed. I've always hated Fuuto, there's just something about him that makes my skin crawl. Technically we're in the same class, and technically he's older then me... But, I just happen to be an honors student so I don't have to deal with him.
"Hey man, Watch where you're goin- Oh. It's you." Yusuke stopped beside me. He glared at his brother and asked me "You alright?" I rolled my eyes and turned to find Ema.
"Ahh, Now I know why you're such an idiot. You hang out with my brother." Fuuto smirked. I glared at him and pushed past him. Yusuke and Ema followed, "Are you ok? Fuuto can get like that sometimes..." Ema reassured.
"If by sometimes you mean all the time, then yeah. He's such a tool." Yusuke groaned. I smiled warmly and wrapped my arms around their shoulders.
"I think I'll be ok. You know me, I don't like people." I responded. Ema hugged me and Yusuke pulled away.
"Whatever, We gotta go Kira."
"Bye guys." Ema responded.
"Bye!" I responded following Yusuke.
The walk through the courtyard was loud and cold, The leaves skidded across the pavement and Yusuke would kick an acorn once in a while. I looked over at him, and he seemed troubled.
"You ok?" I asked placing my arm on his shoulder. He flinched at my touch and pulled my arm away.
"Oh yeah, I'm fine." He lied. I stopped in the middle of the courtyard and sighed. "Are you still hung up on Ema?" His face burned bright red as he responded "Well, Umm...." I waited patiently as he walked over to me. "Kinda?" He sighed. I patted his back and continued to walk with him.
"Well, I don't see why you're having so much trouble with this. Most of your brothers have already confessed their love to her. She should be used to it by now." I reasoned. He glared at me and sighed, "I'm no match against my brothers. But, I'm not willing to give up on her yet." He stated. I pulled my hair out of a ponytail and tied it back up, I could see Yusuke staring and I stopped walking.
"Whaaaaat're you doing?" He snapped back into reality and responded "It's gotten so long, man... I wish mine could grow that fast." I laughed and made my way inside the classroom, he followed and sat next to me. So far, Life's been great... My mother was never fond of me so things still are a bit rocky there. But, Otherwise things are amazing.

I shouldn't talk so soon though.

Weeks passed and one night I opened the door to a horrifying sight. My mother had her suitcase next to her, and her boyfriend sitting with her.
"Hi mom."
"Hello Kira."
I moved my stuff into my room and came downstairs, "What's going on here?" I asked eyeing the suitcase. "Honey, Me and Kaiden have decided to move in together. You will be living by yourself from now own. I expect you to pay for your own apartment and your own living needs, I will still be paying for your school needs though." I stood there speechless as mom walked over and patted my head.
"You have a week to move out." She hissed into my ear. And with that, she left me. I felt tears growing in my eyes as I broke down crying. I laid on the couch and cried for hours until I could hardly keep my eyes open. I walked to school the next morning and avoided everyone until...
"Ahh, If it isn't the klutz?"
I looked over my shoulder to see Fuuto standing at my side with a devilish grin creeping onto his face.
"Not. Now. Fuuto." I growled slamming my locker shut. He looked me up and down as I glared at him.
"Not bad for a friend of my brothers." He hissed. I felt my face burn red as Fuuto burst out into laughter.
"Did you really fall for that?! You must be dumber then you look! You really are an idiot!" I pushed my way around him and sped off to class.
"Where you going?! I was gonna~" He stopped mid sentence and I heard the sound of a slap echo through the hallway. The hall was dead silent as I spun around to see Ema standing over a hunched over Fuuto.
"Stop being a jerk, Fuuto." Ema protested. He got up and made his way towards Ema. He grabbed her wrists and pulled her into him, But just before he could try anything... We heard a thud and Fuuto was laying there on the ground. Standing above him, with Ema in his arms... Was Yusuke.
Well, I'll be d***ed! That sucker actually punched him! I thought. Fuuto pulled his hand away from his upper lip and chuckled. "You really shouldn't have done that~" the bell interrupted him and Ema scurried away towards me. I laughed and hugged her, "Thanks Em." She smiled and looked back to see Yusuke strutting towards us. "Did you see that?!" Yusuke asked me, "Yeah! Way to go." I laughed. Maybe this won't be so bad, I'll find a job and I'll be alright.

If only I knew what the following week would hold.