Chapter 7: Family Drama (The snowball dance pt 2)

I put my hands on his shoulders and slowly danced as he sang to the song.
*A/N: PLAY THE SONG AT THE TOP!*

"Say it's here where our pieces fall in place

And the rain, softly kisses us on the face

Any wind means we're running

We can sleep and see em coming

Where we drift and call it dreaming

We can weep and call it singing

Where we break when our hearts are strong enough

We can bow, 'cause the music's warmer then blood

Where we see enough to follow

We can hear when we are hollow

Where we keep he light we're given

We can lose and call it living

Where the sun, isn't only sinking fast...

Every night knows how long it's supposed to last

Where the time of our lives is all we have

And we get a chance to say

Before we ease away

For all the love you left behind...

You can have mine."

My eyes met his and he smiled, and this time... His smile was filled with kindness. Maybe even happiness? Whatever it was, I liked it.

"Say it's here where our pieces fall in place

We can fear, 'cause the feelings fine to betray

Where our water isn't hidden

We can burn and be forgiven

Where our hands hurt from healing

We can laugh without a reason

'Cause the sun isn't only sinking fast

Every moon, and our bodies make shining glass

Where the time of our lives is all we have

And we get a chance to say

Before we ease away

For all the love you left behind...

You can have mine."

Fuuto pulled me closer and gently placed his lips on mine, I opened my eyes as he gently pulled back.
He smiled warmly and placed his head on my shoulder as we continued to dance.

WHAT THE FLIP JUST HAPPENED?!

As the song ended, I pushed away and ran towards the bathroom. I slammed the door shut and locked it. I slid down the door and sat there.
Fuuto Asahina just kissed me. I thought. It kept running through my mind, then I heard a knock on the door.
"Occupied!" I yelled. The person yelled back,
"Ok! Sorry!" The voice sounded familiar. I slowly opened the door and saw Ema standing there,
"EMA." I whispered harshly. "What's wrong?" She asked. I grabbed her and pulled her in, now slamming the door shut.
"Kira? What's wrong?" She asked. I locked the door and said "Something happened." I thought about how weird it would be for me to tell Ema, her step brother just kissed me. So I decided, not to tell her who.
"What happened?" She asked.
"Someone just danced with me." I hissed. Her eyes lit up and said "Who?!" I sighed and lied "I don't know." She eyed me and said "Are you sure?" I rolled my eyes and lied "Positive." I looked at my watch and said "It's getting late." She looked at me and placed her hand on my forehead, "What're you doing?!" She rolled her eyes and said "You looked really pale." I blushed and she laughed "Never mind." I walked out of the restroom and as I was passing the punch table, I heard a whisper
"I spy a little piglet."
I stopped dead in my tracks as someone grabbed my hands. I turned to see Fuuto smirking, "Stop Fuuto." I hissed. "What's wrong? Someone seems a little p*ssed." He laughed. I jerked my hands away and growled "It's not fair to mess with peoples hearts like that." He smirked and laughed "Oh! I see... You've fallen for me." I felt my face blush as I hissed "You wish, you're a real jerk to tease me like that." He just started laughing as I made my way for the exit. Outside was a sad Yusuke, and I decided to sit with him.
"Hey." I said. He groaned and rubbed his head.
"I hate high school." He sighed. I laughed and gently hugged him, He lightly shoved me aside and asked.
"How's your night been?" I sighed and said, "Long."
"Wanna go get ice cream?" He asked. I nodded yes, and followed as he called for a cab. The ice cream shop was calm and peaceful, I decided to tell him what Fuuto did...
"I have a confession." I sighed.
"What is it?" He mumbled, with ice cream filling his mouth.
"Fuuto kissed me." I blurted out. Yusuke choked on his ice cream and he began to cough, his eyes filled with anger as he crumpled his napkin up.
"HE DID WHAT?!" He spat out.
"I KNOW." I agreed. I felt my face burn red as he cussed out his brother. I focused on the ice cream cup as Yusuke calmed down.
"Did you like it?" He finally spoke.
"EXCUSE ME?!" I yelled. "It's just a question! I take that as a no!" He defended. "No sh*t Sherlock! It was totally disgusting, not to mention horrific." He stopped eating and said "You can always call the police." I felt my face flourish as I yelled "No no no! It's not that bad, I'll live." He stood up all the sudden and grabbed my shoulders, "That could be considered sexual harassment!" He stated. "It wasn't." I reassured. I know it could be considered that, but technically it wasn't. I leaned in, and so did he. I don't know why, but it just felt right. But I could never tell Yusuke that.
"He's not getting away with this." He stated now throwing his trash away. I threw mine away and we walked outside, the cab ride home was quiet and awkward. We got home to see an asleep Ema on the couch. Followed by, an asleep demon next to her. (Hint: It was Fuuto.)
Yusuke groaned and said, "He's such a sick pervert." I nodded in agreement and put a blanket over Ema. Fuuto opened his eyes and yawned
"Morning beautiful."
"It's 10 pm, also don't call me that." I growled. Yusuke pulled Fuuto up to his feet, and punched Fuuto right in the face.
"OH MY GOSH!" I cried.
"WHAT THE H*LL?!" Fuuto gasped.
"DON'T TOUCH HER." Yusuke screamed now pulling me behind him, just then Ukyo and Kaname ran into the room.
"What's going on?!" Kaname yelled.
"THIS A** HOLE PUNCHED ME." Fuuto gasped.
"ALL BECAUSE I KISSED HIS STUPID FRIEND." He continued on. All eyes were on me as I hid behind Yusuke.
"HE VIOLATED HER PRIVACY." Yusuke defended.
"Oh calm down Gandhi." Fuuto hissed.
"Kira, you can go upstairs and rest. We'll take care of this." Ukyo reassured. I ran upstairs and changed, I leaped in bed and prayed I hadn't started something.
I heard a knock on the door, and I slowly answered.
It was Kaname.
"Hey." I said.
"Hello darling." He said. He walked in and sat down on the bed. I stood up and apologized
"I'm so sorry, I know what Fuuto did and I just wanted to say I don't like Fuuto, and I didn't want that to happen. He's a sick pervert, no offense. But I just wanted to clarify~"
Kaname hugged me tight and said, "It's ok princess, I'm just upset he stole the first kiss."
Completely stunned, he kissed my forehead gently and walked away. Leaving me with my thoughts, and a crap ton of confusion.