Sick

Their practice finally ended and everyone was preparing to go back to the dorm when suddenly Mr. Bang came in.

Namjoon talked to their CEO about Jimin and most importantly Taehyung's challenges dealing with the breakup. Being the leader of the group, he believed that it's time for them to do an intervention and care for both 95 liner's mental and emotional health, so he asked them for a break which they all deserved anyway.

"Annyeong Haseyo, Bang Pdnim" the members greeted.

Bang PD has that warm and caring smile showing on his face as always. "I want to give you a longer break. Your tour has been back to back and I can see how everyone has been doing their best to keep up with your schedule, interviews, and practices."

"Are you giving us a vacation?'' Jungkook asked, looking like an adorable bunny. He truly is the baby of the group.

"That indeed, I'll give you two weeks to enjoy. Spend time with your family, have fun and just relaxed. You won't even be shooting Run episodes. Just have fun."

Everyone shouted in glee. Excitement took over them except for Taehyung who obviously forced a smile. Nothing really made him happy since Jimin called it quits.

Back in the dorm, the boys started planning where they go. It turns out that all of them wanted to go see their family. None of them are from Seoul, so it will definitely help them get away from the busy city life.

"Jimin Hyung, let's just go together in Busan since we are both from there anyway. The travel time won't be boring." Jungkook said sitting on the couch while munching his favorite snack.

"My family is flying to Japan tomorrow. I think I want to join them, Kookie. I'll just do the arrangements." Jimin informed the younger and smiled apologetically.

"Wow, that's great! Have a great time then!"Jungkook was happy to know that his hyung will be having his much-needed relaxation. Things have been pretty rough for him ever since the breakup.

"How about you Tae? Should we go together in Daegu?" Yoongi asked, enjoying his ice americano.

"Hmm... You can go ahead hyung. I'll go there two days from now. My family is currently on holiday too." Taehyung replied not really having the excitement to go home. His place is near Jimin's and it's impossible not to remember the love of his life when going back to his hometown. They made too many memories there when they were young, and his wounds are still fresh.

The next day everyone is out of their apartment except for Jimin and Taehyung.

"Alright, I'm gonna book myself a flight to Japan, pack my things then head out to hang with Kai. This day wouldn't be too bad." Jimin psyched himself. He is still avoiding his ex-boyfriend and has no plans of talking to him anytime soon and definitely not today too.

Contrary to Jimin, Taehyung is lost and has no concrete plan on how to survive another painstakingly period of moving on. Frankly, he doesn't believe he is strong enough to do so. I mean, how many times did he have his eyes bawling? Jimin was his first love, his childhood sweetheart, his best friend, and his whole life. How is someone supposed to move on from that? He wished life comes with a manual.

As usual he has a throbbing headache from a hangover. Taehyung wasn't really a fan of bitter beverages before, hell, he even hates coffee with passion. However, he has recently accustomed himself to drinking every night until he gets to sleep. His risk of becoming an alcoholic is getting higher but who cares? Certainly not him. Most definitely not Jimin too.

The dorm is eerily quiet without the members. Usually, Taehyung and Jimin would love it when the others are out because they can get all domestic without six people internally beating them in their own heads. They will spend the entire day entangled to each other kissing, having sex, eating food to their desire because fuck calorie counting. Everything will be perfect supposedly if only he and Jimin are still together.