I'm Sorry

Jimin sat helplessly on the floor with his mind being a haze and tears blurring his vision. His lips quivered from calling Taehyung's name over and over. "W-Where are you, Tae?"

"Jimin?"

The sound that travelled his ear was familiar. It was what he was longing to hear for so long ever since this mess happened.

"Hey, Jimin. What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Taehyung crouched down, tilting the latter's chin to meet his eyes.

"Taehyung? Where have you been?"

"I'm in the bathroom and I guess I fell asleep in the tub."

"Oh my god. I thought. . . I thought you left. Oh my god." Jimin cried again.

"Hey. . . Hush now. Jimin? Jiminie? I'm here." Taehyung wiped the tears with his own hands. "Can you tell me what happened? Why do I have this dextrose impaled on me? And why. . . Why are you devastated?"

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Tae. I'm sorry Taehyung. I shouldn't have done that to you. You were hurting on your own. I was cruel. I'm so sorry Tae. I'm sorry." Jimin mumbles like a prayer. Taehyung recognized the vulnerability he was seeing and it made him heartbroken. Jimin looked scared, shaking and had an alarming breathing pattern. At this point, anyone could tell that Jimin is panicking, so he did one thing that he is sure to calm the other. He pulled him close and captured his ex-lover's mouth on his because he knew that it's going to work without a doubt.

Then there was silence, Jimin's eyes widened. There was a puff of air that came from him from the sudden kiss— it felt like a dream. Jimin eventually submitted and kissed back and Taehyung's heart is beating a hundred times per minute, he's ecstatic. He loves Jimin so much, he would literally die for him.

Taehyung took out the dextrose from the back of his hand harshly so he could hold Jimin tighter, making him bleed a little and wince from a hint of pain. Jimin realized what the other did so his mouth went agape breaking the kiss, eyes wide from shock.

"Taehyung! Are you crazy?! You seriously just?!"

"I guess you can say that I am." Taehyung kisses Jimin once more like a hungry predator, carrying him up with ease as if he wasn't sick. Jimin held for his dear life kissing back, letting Taehyung take the lead. It was a passionate kiss, full of emotions, most of all full of love and unspoken words.

Taehyung's tongue roamed his ex-boyfriend's mouth, sucking and biting his plush lips. He missed this moment. He misses Jimin so much. All those nights and days he wished he could just die is a true testament of how much he feels for the older. His heart is glorious because he can feel that Jimin still loves him and he will take him back. He will definitely take him back.

Taehyung gently lay Jimin on his bed, climbing on top of him and stopped kissing to catch their breath.

"Tae..."

Taehyung hummed. His forehead pressed to Jimin's.

"You... You got sick because of me. I-I am so-" Jimin was interrupted by Taehyung kissing him again. It was a soft kiss, but reassuring.

"Saying that I got sick was an understatement Jiminie. I was dying everyday." Taehyung spoke closely to Jimin's lips, smiling and because of that, Jimin couldn't help but cry for the nth time "I'm sorry, Tae. I'm..."

"Ssshhh... I deserve that. I've been hurting you too many times, and I've been dumb not to know it. Leaving me and seeing how someone would just take you away from me in a second reminded me of how much I love you. God, I love you so much Jiminie! You are my first everything and a huge part of me is you. I love you, I love you, I love you. I'm sorry for not telling this too often. I'm not good at expressing things like this and frankly, words won't be enough to elaborate this insanely strong feeling I will always have for you. I love you more than my own life. My angel."

"Taetae" Jimin is lost for words, out of all the years that he has spent with Taehyung, this is his first time hearing such a sincere confession. Not that that Taehyung never meant what he said back then, it's just, this time felt so different. A good kind of difference.

Taehyung pecked Jimin's lips, not getting enough of the shorter's pillowy lip. "Come back to me my love. Please. I swear to treat you better. This time, I won't hold myself back. I will show you how much I love you until we're grey and old. Please, take me back."