Love (Confused love PT2)

Taehyung's POV                                       (yes I realize I always do his point of view buttttt. man he my manz-actually correction. He's jungkook's manz but my bias.)

Jin walks with me back to the house. I don't have to worry about Jungkook being there, cuz he's with 'Jackson' I mentally barf at the name.

I step through the door, just to see Jungkook sitting on the couch. I spin on my heels to leave. But Jin just pushes me in the other direction.I just don't get it, he said he was with Jackson? He doesn't even have the ramen?

I place the bag with his dinner in his lap and book it for our room. I can tell everyone wants to ask me questions, but I don't feel like answering them.

I made it up the stairs and just as I was about to close the door, something got in the way. It made me jump a little bit. That it was also the man I call my boyfriend. Jungkook

"Baby." He spoke softly. But I didn't answer, I just stood on there with the door in front of my face. "Taehyung." He said more sternly

"Don't fucking Taehyung me" I said tears pushing there way to the surface. But I force my eyes to swallow them down. He look a little taken aback. Which shocked me a little.

"What has gotten into you?" He asked. And he seemed genuine.

"What's gotten into me?" I asked hurtly starring right at him. "What has gotten into me is that MY boyfriend would rather have Jackson than me. It's always Jackson this. Jackson that. Jackson and I are gonna hang out all week without including my boyfriend. Jackson and I are gonna be touchy and not notice anything about it. Jackson is better than you. Jackson would do this for me you won't. Jackson-"

I was cut off by non other than his lips. He couldn't have shut me up better. The way he kissed felt as if we both had yearned for each other. He placed his hands on my waist gripping them tightly.

"Tae" He said so close to my face I could feel his breath.

"Hm."

"Baby, don't ever. And I mean ever. Think I like Jackson more than you. I'm sorry, I didn't even hang out with him today, I was just a little angry and I'm sorry. I've been an asshole. And that's even an understatement. I will try to do better. I won't be as clingy and I promise to give you more attention. Like you deserve. Because your MY baby boy." He finished before kissing me again.

3rd Person POV

Jungkook needed to show Taehyung how much he really cared about him. Yes Jungkook was an asshole and oblivious to everything. But he loved Taehyung, and that wasn't ever gonna change.

Their lips moved in sync like dancers that have practiced for years upon years. Their tongues collided needing to feel each others. Jungkook's thumbs made tiny circles around Taehyung's petite waist.

They split apart, Jungkook deciding not to go any further because Taehyung wasn't ready.

"Baby I love you."

"I love you too Kookie." I said smiling against his shoulder, nuzzling into him. "Oh and Kookie."

"Yes baby."

"Ah, don't freak out when Jin tells you I almost got ran over by a car" I say tightening my grip on him.

"The fuck what?"

If we're being really honest. I don't like this chapter, but 🤷‍♀️