Storms

So I helped my cousin write this story on Wit, and she let me put it in my one shot book and 🙃🙃 hope you like it, follow her @ • jungkookie • (on wit)

She young too, I kinda just added the maturity and detail 😉

Taehyung's POV

The rain hit the floor like pebbles being thrown, lightning stricked the sky like flickering lights, and the thunder roared as if a tiger was right outside the door.

I..was terrified.

I picked up my phone shakily and called the person I needed most.

"Kookie.."

"Hey baby. You ok?"

"I...I need you...like now, if you can."

"Just hold on baby. I'm almost done at work."

"I'm really trying hyung. b-but it's hard. I'm really scared." I shakily speak.

"5 more minutes okay? Then I'll come home and be right by your side."

"Okay...I love you."

"I love you too."

~5 minutes later~

"Kookie!~ It's so loud and scary!" I was crying this time. "Please"

"I'm coming home, hold on baby."

~30 minutes later~ (texting-jk bold-Tae italic)

"Jungkook it's been 30 minutes"

"I'm headed home right now."

"Uh huh sure. That's what you said 35 minutes ago."

"Look i'm pulling into the driveway"

"Don't bother. Go to Jin's house or something...please"

"But I don't wanna to go his house. I wanna go to you baby."

"Obviously you don't. So just leave me, I'll cuddle myself or something."

At this point Jungkook had opened the door so we stopped texting.

"Baby why wouldn't I want to come see you?" He started to kiss my tear stained face.

"Because 5 minutes isn't 35 minutes. AND I AM SO SCARED! I don't mean to be so needy, I'm really sorry Koo but I am. I'm really scared." I cried harder. "You could have just told me you were going to be longer and not lied."

"I'm sorry baby." Sorry? That's it? "My boss just wanted me to work a little extra."

"Then tell me. For all I know you could be lying." He was done with my nonsense and kissed me passionately. This is what I needed. Another crash of thunder came and I jump higher than ever but Jungkook held me down with his lips.

"I'd never lie to you baby." He spoke brushing my lips with every word.

I flung my lips to his again just wanting to feel him so close.

"I know I know and I'm sorry. I just..hurt"

"What can I do to make it better?" I nuzzle into his chest breathing him in. "Tae, I am really sorry." I made his shirt wet as more thunder crashed and boomed.

"You know why I hate this. And I know you're different but this...this is all the same. Storms and all."

"Tiger~ I'm not like that asshole ex of yours. I'd gladly beat him up again if it comes to it."

"I never once think you're even close to him. It's just this whole scene, it's exactly the same."

"Baby listen. Look at me." I connected my eyes to his. "I love you with all my heart and I would never lie to you and I wouldn't do anything to hurt you. I love you so fucking much."

"I love you too Kookie."

More lightning flashed and thunder crashed. "Kookie~" He connected our lips moving his hand up and down my chest. "Mmm" He starred trailing hickeys down my neck stopping when he got to one of my sensitive spots. He made a good sized mark before backing away.

"Did I make anything better?"

"Nope" I giggled.

"Then what shall I do princess?"

"Take me upstairs Daddy."

"Anything to help my baby boy. You'll scream so loud you won't even be able to hear the thunder."

My faced redden as I leaped from the floor wrapping my legs around his torso and he carried me up the stairs making me forget all of my worries.