The Night

"I... would like to spend time together with you tonight...?!..." said Chase, half shouting because he's too panicked. "Uh, sorry... I di-"said Chase but then Skye put her paw in his lips, making him stop. Skye giggled then rub his back gently, making Chase shocked but tried to calm himself down. But thanks to Skye, he can't. Skye said "Of course we will spend this christmas tonight! Along with the others...~"

Chase sighed, a sigh of relief. "Let's go~!" said Skye, thinking to have some fun with her crush. She tried her best to hide her feelings for him which is succeed because almost all of the pups didn't know, except Everest of course. Chase's smile finally came across his face after a while and bark happily toward Skye then said "Okay~!" 'I must do it!' thought Chase determinedly.

"So..., what is it, Eve'?" asked Marshall, walking next to Everest happily. Everest blushed at his nickname for her and replied "Actually..., I just want to...make Chase and Skye happily spending time together~" Both then stopped at the corner with a big window and Everest opened it. "That's ..... fine with you, right?" asked Everest while stepping her paw at the ground shyly, looking at the beautiful view and felt the wonderful night breeze.

Marshall smiled comfortly at her while sitting next to her and replied "Nope! Not a problem at all~ Indeed, I'd love to see those two love pups spending time together~! Plus, I'm not alone 'cause I have you by my side." Everest's smile grew bigger than ever after hearing this, her tail wags happily then she looked at him in the eyes. "Thanks, Marsh'... That's why I can always count on you and always trust you~..." admits Everest with sparkling eyes. "And I trust you too, Eve'~" replied Marshall cheerfully. 

"Who wouldn't want to have a wonderful time with a cheerful, happy, adventurous, brave, caring and beautiful pup by their side~?" adds Marshall but then blushed himself after realizing his 'beautiful' word. Everest blushed at all the things that Marshall had said and suddenly licked Marshall in the face playfully, a meaning of deep thanks. "Hey!" reacts Marshall with a playful tone. "Thanks so much, Marshie~!" said Everest, almost shouting because of the moment. 

Both were blushing but neither of them care, what they care about now is their wonderful time with each other. "You're very welcome, Evie!" said Marshall then giggled at her energetic attitude. Everest is now jumping happily and then stopped for a secs and looked at him. "Let's go have some fun, Marsh~" offers Everest, tail wagging happily. 

Marshall smiled and giggled at her acts and cheerful attitude that he always love. He nods at her then said "Lead the way, Husky~!" "Off the trail, Everest won't fail~!" said Everest happily then run toward the 'party' which is followed by Marshall happily. 'Here we go~' thought Marshall. 

24th Dec' <11:55>

"5 minutes more, pups!" exclaims Ryder, announcing all of them because some were playing, sleeping, etc. (Don't count Rubble in, he's eating while watching his favourite movie: Apollo) "Finally, amigos! 5 mins more ! Can't waittt~" said Tracker excitedly. "I hope someone will give me a golden bone~!" said Rubble which made some of them rolled their eyes playfully.

"Know what, dude? I'm too excited fow this holiday! Even if it was not as gweat as the summew! I can't wait to see my favouwite pawt!" said Zuma. "What's your favourite part, Zum' ?" asked Rocky, curious. "You will know soonew ow latew, Wocky~!" replied Zuma happily. "Okay...?" said Rocky, tried to still trust his bff. 

"I'm just curious about the event in this ongoing four mins later." said Chase. "The 'Giving Presents' Event you mean?" asked Skye which made him nodded. "I guess it~" said Skye then flipped, giggling a bit which made him blushed. "Best part gonna be the Christmas Dayyy~!" shouts Everest happily.