Presents

"I'll start from the rooftop!" said Skye happily then flipped, running to her own direction. "And I'll start using my nose~..." said Chase then sniffed the air. "Uh... too much smell? ... A-Achooo!" said Chase, sniffing a thing. "Meow~" said Cali, smiling and wagging her tail.

"Something far on the water?" saod Rocky to himself, kept observing his situation. 'Whatever the presents, I'm just curious about Zuma's... Who actually did he wanted to give??...' thinks Rocky. "HA!!!" shouts a voice that Rocky really recognized; It's Zuma. "Gotcha'!" said Zuma happily while pulling a present he found beneath the curtain and window. 

Rocky was shocked at first but tried to calm himself down while running to other directions. 'He found mine!!! Mine~!!!' thought Rocky happily. (Back to Zuma) "Why would it hang in here? Between the window and curtain? Hopefully it didn't fall and..." said Zuma but then realized sth. on the present : "For:7" "Wait, ... what?" said Zuma to himself.

"YEAH! I GOT A PRESENT FROM RYDERRRR~~~~" said Rubble happily while holding the neat, wrapped green box with a red ribbon attached to it. Katie giggled and pets Rubble's head gently while saying "Good for you~!" Rubble grinned and asked "Can I open the box?" "Of course! It's 1 A.M anyways~" replied Katie, giggling.

(...)

"Wow! A watch!!!" said Tracker excitedly with a sparkling eyes. "A watch? Cool!" said Marshall but then realized sth. and thought 'I remember that Chase bought a watch liked this 3 weeks ago ... if I'm not wrong.' "Who gave it? Is there a tag name or...?" asked Marshall, curious about that. Tracker checked the present and found nothing then said "There's nothing here, didn't saw words, tag name or anything. Maybe he/she wanted to give this watch willingly to whoever found it?"

Marshall giggled at Tracker's innocent face and statements/explanantion. "Oh well, I'll find mine too~" said Marshall then high-paw him and went away. "Good Luck, amigos!" said Tracker, encouraging him. Tracker then looked at his new watch and said "Wow! It's flexibel~!"

(...)

"AWWWW! A cute penguin squishy toyyyyy~♡!" said Everest happily while playing with the new squishy. "IT'S TOO CUTEEE! I should thx for whoever write 'E' in the box and I'm glad I found this!!! THIS CUTE PRESENT OF PENGUIN SQUISHY!!!" said Everest with the unwrapped box and a tag name saying : Me >>> E "Everest!" said a male voice, calling her and stopping her activity. "Chase?" said Everest, grabbing the penguin.

"Is this yours...?" asked Chase that is trying to control his breathe while handing a miniatureof a deer thay wore a christmas hat. "AWW~~~~ Wait!??!!" said Everest happily but then realized sth. "What?" said Chase, confused at her acts. Everest's expressions then turned to happy and said "It's not mine~ It's Skye~" Chase widened his eyes in disbelief and stutters "R-Really?..." He earned a quick nod from her which is grinning happily. 'It.. It's Skye!' thought Chase while Everest went back to play with her squishy and said "Ask her to make sure, then!" "T-Thanks!"

(...)

"Aww, Rubble! This is your present that you'll give to 'someone' ?" asked Katie while holding a yellow box with a gold ribbon wrapping it. Rubble smiled at her and said "You found the present, Katie~!" Katie giggled and saw a card saying : "From: Rubble!" Cali purred and then sleeped peacefully at the cozy sofa, making both giggled

(...)

"Come on, Marshall! Find anything~" said Marshall to himself while running around, searching for 'certain present'. 'Eh..?' he thought while seeing a little box under the christmas tree. "Mmhmm~ Maybe you are mine, present!" said Marshall, smiling happily while walking toward the teal box. 'Maybe it's Rocky?' thought Marshall, finally grabbing the present.

"It's about time!" said Zuma, Rubble and Tracker happily. Suddenly, a farmiliar voice called them "Wait for me!" "Come on, Wocky! It suwes gonna be fun!" said Zuma, welcoming him. "Hiding in a bush is a good idea, somehow~" comments Rubble which made them giggled and Tracker said "Look! Marverest came there at the right time on our plan!" 

"Marsh' ?" said Everest, with the squishy toy on top of her head. "Everest?" said Marshall, almost opened his box. Everest gasped after seeing Marshall's box but then calmed down and smiled sweetly at him. "Hello, Eve'! Did you get a present ... already?" asked Marshall, cheerful as usual but then gasped after seeing the squishy.

"Of course! Here's my toy!" replied Everest happily while helding her squishy toy. "I-it's.. mine..." admits Marshall, blushing while tapping his paw ln the ground. Everest blushed too after hearing that then said "R-really, Marsh' ?" Marshall nods happily at her, both now staring at each other eyes closely, under the beautiful Christmas Tree. 

"The  box... thatt you're holding now ... is mine~" admits Everest too which made Marshall gasped and said "Can I ... open it?" "Of course, silly~!" replied Everest, giggling which made him giggled too. "Here I go~" said Marshall cheerfully then unwrapped the box. The box showed a husky plushie which made Marshall gasped happily in disbelief and hugged it immediately.

Everest's smile grew bigger after seeing this and sat right in front of him then said "You.. liked it?" Marshall looked at her in a sparkling eyes and sat down, saying "It's the most wonderful present that I've ever accepted, Eve'~ Besides all of you, of course." "Glad you liked it~ I really LOVE this penguin too!!!" said Everest happily then hugged Marshall. Marshall's face is as red as his fire truck now, but he doesn't care, he's happy and so is she.

Indeed, Marsha hugged her back until Everest pulled out and said "S-Sorry, Marsh' ... I didn't mean to.." "That's okay, Eve'~" said Marshall, cutting her words. "Thanks, Marsh'~..." said Everest, eyes sparkling. "Anyways... did we..." said Marshall, blushing again then looked at the Christmas tree upsides. 

Everest did the same then blushed herself and said "...Maybe..." Both then stared at each other eyes until they ... finally kissed. Passionately. Trabble and Rockzu "Awwww" in silent and happiness. "Finally they are CANON!" exlaims Rocky. "Almost, Wock'! Almost~" said Zuma.  

"Honestly, I don't care if they're canon or not. All I care is that they're happy together~" said Tracker. "But it will be more perfect if they become a couple~" adds Rubble. "We'll see after this, guys." said Rocky which is aggreed by Zuma, making all smiled at each other.

"Marshall..." "Yes, Everest..?" "I..." "I wanna said sth. to you...!" said Marshall, blushing hardly after cutting Everest, making her eyes widened and titl her head.

"I..."

NB: I'm so sorry for the late update, guysssss. And sorry for the cliffhanger X'D UwU see y' next time~ Thx for reading until here ♡