Part III.5: Video Recordings

No, no, no, no. How could I be so fucking naive! What am I going to do?  Emre is gone because of my stupid fucking ignorance. And...and-fucking hell-Jacob! Emre even told me about the Herald up in Whitetails. Did he tell me his name? He did mention Seed, right? I don't even know.

I need to do something. Mary May told me what Jacob does up in his region, and its sick. Yet, I still want to talk to him. I need to talk to him. He just looked...off.

I wish there was reception here. I need to upload this footage. We need help. Jesus, I wasn't expecting this to turn into a horror show. Daily life of a journalist, am I right? At this point, I'm just recording my thoughts to feel better. Much like righting in a journal, I guess.

I'm heading up there now. I cannot just standby while Emre is tortured, or dying, or fucking I don't know!  I'm scared. I admit to it. I'm terrified. I am a lot of things, but I am not selfish. I am not leaving without Emre, and not without some footage of what these monsters are doing.

In truth, I didn't come for the story. Well, I guess that it is part of why, but there is much more anchoring me here. My sister, Kimiko. Last I heard, she was happily married and I was present at the wedding. Her husband, Nick Rye, is a childhood friend of mine. We haven't spoken in a while, and after I heard of the cult, I didn't hesitate in coming. If anything is to happen to her, I won't be able to live with myself.

If I don't make another entry, well, you know what happened to me.

This is Reed Cameron, signing off.

(I'm sorry for not having posted in a while. I've just had lots on my plate, and I haven't really had the motivation for this one either. I may or may not continue this story, we'll just have to wait and see. If I do, this chapter is just a transition. If I don't, well, thank you for reading. Good bye!)