Chapter 9

*Normal POV*

Galaxia sat at the open window of her room. She couldn't take her mind off the incident at the airport. She felt tears building up in her eyes as she remembered it. She wiped them off when she heard someone at the door.

"...Come in...,"

Jun served a cup of hot chocolate and walked to her, trying to calm her down. Galaxia starred at the dark night sky.

Jun: Is it about those girls again?

Galaxia: ...

Jun: Galaxia... You have to keep your mind off of it. Nobody even saw her zooming through the crowd to hug him.

Galaxia: You know how it feels Jun, you might as well understand it better.

Jun kept quiet, knowing that it won't work. She looked at her and told her about the hot cocoa, then left. Galqxia walked in and close the window doors before sitting on the chair in front of the window. Her whole mind was in a mess. She couldn't bare to face him again, thinking about him just made it worst for her.

//Downstairs//

Kairul: Is she calmed yet?

Jun: *shook her head*

Keithan: Julia and Kim came to the school gym and told me everything. I wished I was there to keep those girls away.

Kairul: I bet those girls are setting something up.

Jun: *turns on her laptop, opens up the school blogs* Hey guys? You need to see this..

K, K: ??

Kairul: What the hell..

The next day, Galaxia walked alone to school. She didn't want to be the center of attention now that the rumours are spreading everywhere. She walked to her locker, where there were a number of hate words pasted on her locker door. She opened the locker without caring about the notes. She packed her books and went to class, remembering the blood-boiling discovery.

*flashback*

Galaxia: ....h-how..

She looked at the whole page. It was filled with photos of her and Hali and the airport the time thet arrived. She scrolled down and found more hate comments the picture received.

Keithan: ...

Kairul: I trust Jun's instincts.. It must've been those girls. Besides the students only believe the rich only befriends the rich and treat the poor in a degrading way. Thr way the are treating you now.

Jun: We have to fix this, Galaxia.. You can't just keep hustling in your comfort zone.

Galaxia: I can't fight them, Jun. You remember what happened before...

Jun: I do, but this has gotten out of hand you've gotta act out. Trust me, you're old enough to control your emotions. You can do this.

Galaxia: ....I'll try....

*present*

Julia, Thorn, Kim and Hani waited in class for Galaxia to show up since she didn't walk together them to school. Kim noticed everyone opening up the blog that went viral the night before school. The noisy class turned silent when they saw Galaxia entering the class. She looked pretty down amd quickly walk to her seat. Julia and the three friends sat closer to her to calm her down. Murmurs and gossip filled the class again, but this time it was getting out of her league.

"Look at her, such shame,"

"I bet she lives in the orphanage,"

"Once a lion, now a pipsqueak,"

"Heh, wonder where did all the courage go?"

"Drifted in her cowardliness,"

As the girl said the last word, everyone bursted out laughing except the four. They sat there staring at them, confronting Galaxia to not listen to what they said. The three girls never cared about her. Then, the disciplinary teacher stormed into their class, demanding the three girls and Galaxia to the office. She saw Hali waiting outside with his cap covering half his face. She knew this wouldn't be bad news.

Notice for 'Star Student Scholars' cancellation

According to the above, the student representative, Galaxia Amethyst, will have her scholar application to be cancelled due to disciplinary cases. The student from now on, will not be given a full student's allowance and will be given punishment following the procedures by the Rule Book. If the student pleaded not guilty and is proved according to the evidence, the school board will reconsider his/her application unless the student pleaded guilty according to the evidence, punishments will given accordingly. Guardians or parents of the student will be called to bring the student back home from today for suspension of school for a week.

Galaxia grasped at the letter given by the principle as she was told to leave after bearing the accusations. The principle was disappointed but hesitated when she gave the notice. Galaxia ran to the bathroom with tears breaking down her cheeks. She couldn't hold it anymore. Among the three years of being bullied, this was the worst she had gone through. Kim knew she would be there. As she entered the bathroom she saw Galaxia crying her heart out. Kim tried calming her down although she knew it wouldn't work. Never have she ever seen a bullying case this harsh, especially if it involves a victim who had been bullied more than a couple of years.

Kairul reached the school and saw Galaxia walk up to him as she looked at the ground. He couldn't scold her nor he could blame her. He knew it wasn't her fault. Julia and her friends hugged her goodbye before she left the school compound. Galaxia stumbled upstairs to her room as soon as they reached home. She locked her door, intentionally to avoid contact from anyone. She skimmed the notice. Her suspension was one of the worst she hates to go through. Kairul was worried she might do something stupid while Jun and Keithan aren't around he had to stay back to make sure of it.

It was late evening. Galaxia's stomach began to growl but she didn't bear to face them. She didn't come down for lunch or evening tea. Jun was told of her suspension and asked for her school's permission to stay back and take care of her. Due to the rumours, the case was taken very seriously without knowing how hard Galaxia was bullied throughout the years. They tried numerous ways to get Galaxia to go downstairs and eat. At least something to fill her stomach with, but she still refused to. A knock on the door came. Kairul raced to the door to open it and saw Hali at the door. He wanted to see her. Gempa was there too.

A loud crash came from upstairs and it brought concerns to everyone. Hali was the first to race upstairs to her room. He banged at the door forcing it to open. Nothing worked. The door was locked and they couldn't open it. Kairul looked for the spare key but it was nowhere to be found. "Stand back!"

Hali tried knocking down the door open. Althouhh it almost didnt work, he didn't stop there. He use all his energy to break down the door.

*KRACK!!*

The fear Hali feared came alive as he saw the almost-lifeless body on the ground. He ran by her side and told them to call the ambulance when he noticed the bottle of pills spilt on her table. He didn't want to lose her again.

TBC

BAMM cliffhanger. ☻
I almost stressed out too much on the suspense here so yeah😛

Enjoy!