Aloha

You did not like the heat very much. It was mostly cold back in the Octarian society, and you loved it better than sitting under the sun. Not that you'd trade seeing the light blue sky for anything, of course, but you preferred being cold to being hot.

"Did you briiing your sunscreeen?" Mask asks, empty-handed. Because he wore a long sleeve, gas mask and rubber boots he thought that he didn't need sunscreen and ended up bringing nothing.

"...no?" Is your uncertain reply, and Mask slouches a bit more than usual.

"Can I go look?" He asks, and you quickly nod. Because you have no idea what it is. Judging from the name, it sounds like something used to protect something from the sun, but what?

Mask ends up in your bathroom, searching the cupboard behind the mirror as you watch from the doorway curiously. He grabs a bottle and shows it to you. After a moment of deciphering, you 'oooh' and smile.

"I guess I had some!" You exclaim, tossing it into the cute blue and white striped bag you brought in case this was to happen. Inside of the bag was [Weapon's Name] and Mask's Carbon Roller Deco since he didn't bring a bag.

You had laughed when you opened the door to him holding the roller, a tired look on his face.

Beneath the gas mask, Mask smiles back and follows you out the door.

"So where Is Mahi Mahi Resort?" You question to Mask, sitting beside him on a bus. It's crowded with other inklings chatting and laughing about who knows what (but you're sure it's about Callie and Marie).

"It's juuust on the edge of Inkopolis, hyuk." Is his answer, cyan eyes examining something on his phone. Your [eye colour] eyes glance down to the phone, then pull out your own and opening up the messaging app.

Group chat SOS "SquidOctoSquid" - Online

[9:27 AM]

[Name]:

Hi guys! Did you like your gifts?

[9:28 AM]

green~:

We've got them pinned on our "other uniforms" right now.

That must be their Agent uniforms from when I met them. Maybe I should make one too? You sigh outwardly and look back down to your phone at Callie's quick reply.

[9:28 AM]

pink~:

I LOVE IT! WHERE'D YOU BUY THEM, WE HAVE TO GO THERE AND GET YOU ONE!!!

[9:29 AM]

green~:

I agree with Callie; we should go shopping together and get you a pin

[9:30 AM]

[Name]:

There's no need! I got one myself yesterday. I have a small question, though