VS. Blue Team

You had died of laughter when Aloha's team just sat down in the middle of their match. Aloha shouted a 'HEY' at you, but you couldn't keep it in. They were so laid back they actually laid back. Blue team was having an internal fight between their leader and the inkling you recognized (Goggles), which ended up decimating Aloha's defenses and inking up the middle.

Their argument became a compliment fest soon after, and you were actually going to die. It was adorable that they transitioned from arguing to complimenting so quickly, and you felt a twinge of jealousy that they had such a strong bond. You'd like to have that someday.

Blue team won, which you cheered for loudly. They deserved the win after Aloha laughed in their face the first time (Mask and Skull had told you) they lost, so it was glorious to see him toppled over as a result of the Double Inkzooka that swept him off his feet.

After the battle, the group all met up outside of the turf war map. You congratulated the Blue team, saying hello to Goggles (Who didn't recognize you until Mask yelled at him) and introducing yourself to the Blue team. They all have a good moment of realization and Aloha apologies to his teammates and the Blue team.

"I'm really new to the Turf War scene so watching you guys destroy Aloha was intense!" You exclaim, looking at the Squiffer and Slosher user who introduce themselves as Headphones and Bobble respectively.

The inking with headphones blushes, while the other wearing a bobble hat just grins brightly and thanks you.

"I honestly thought that Goggles and Specs were arguing..." Headphones sighs, and you nod in agreement. Bobble shrugs, then pats you on the shoulder suddenly.

"Have you played turf war?" Bobble asks, and you nod quickly.

"Once."

Headphones gasps, Specs glances over his shoulder, Bobble and Goggles have no reaction. The three present S4 members frown, doubtful of that statement.

Bobble then points at you.

"I challenge you to a Turf War!" She exclaims and you step back.

Specs exclaims that she can't do that because she isn't the leader, but she shuts him down with a 'You don't have to play'.

"I-I don't have a team, I r-really can't-" You stutter, the attention on you intimidating you. Everyone else has a team they can play with- you're alone.

"That's okay! We can play with random people-" She begins, but somebody else taps your shoulder. You turn around quickly, the first thing you notice is the pins on their outfits. Your jaw drops at the sight of them in the outfits they wore when you first met them, a grin on your face.

"We can play on your team!" Callie says, a grin on her face. You can't see her eyes, but you know they're glimmering with excitement. Marie nods, her charger leaning on her shoulder.

"R-really?! Thanks guys!" You grin, turning to the group with bright [eye colour] eyes.

"We can't fight a 3v4!" Headphones exclaims, Specs nodding.

Callie and Marie shrug, gesturing to you.

"Don't doubt us and [Name]- we make a killer team," Callie laughs, and you nod. She was the actual beast during that match, inking turf while splatting foes with ease. You were just trying to get to Rider at the time, so maybe if you'd focused hard you could beat a 3v4.