Chapter 11: IFGY

A/N:

Hey, Lovely Readers.

Please enjoy. Thank you.

Don't forget to comment, vote, and favorite. :DD

.

.

Modern Period of The Walking Dead Game

High School AU

.

.

A day went by and the summer heat still beaming over West Virginia. The curly top teen didn't do much her last couple of days left till summer. She walked the dog, hung out or slept over at AJ's to binge watch Disco Broccoli, and face time either Gabe, Mariana, and Duck.

None of them kept up with Ava since she didn't bother contacting them. Except for Clementine. She let Ava enjoy days without her. The days felt longer within these short weeks with no sigh of her best friend. Catching up with others fulfilled some areas but it wasn't the same.

Clem drove the SUV. In need for an ice coffee, she decided to head to small café.

She parked the car then killed the engine. As she arrived inside she saw Marlon and the girl from the mall. Clem tried ignoring them until the girl nudged him to turn around. A smile appeared on their faces when they saw Clementine.

"What sup?" He bobbed his head. Clem causally waved.

"Hey. I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself properly to you. I'm Brody." The girl stretched out her arm. Clem shook her hand.

"Clementine. What brings you guys here?"

"Louis having a show this afternoon. Dude too busy preparing the stage so we offered to get his coffee." Brody explained. Clem swung her hips to the side and leaned on one leg.

"That's cool. Is it some type of job?"

"Yeah. Man have been working in different bars and clubs since freshman year. Help pays the bills." Marlon said. Clem's brow lifted. Staring at the two confuse.

"Bills? Where's his parents?"

"Oh Marlon. You talk too much... It's a sensitive topic Clem. You should probably hear it from Louis. If you're interested." Brody's eyes drooped to the floor. Marlon rubbed the side of her arm. Feeling the same emotion.

"Oh. I didn't mean to- I'm sorry." Clem stuttered. Brody shook her head and tried to turn her frown upside down.

"Nah. No worries. Just know Louis can handle his self." Marlon flexed his arm up. Clem smiled. She acknowledged the strong friendship they have for each other. It reminded like hers, but she can tell their bond for each other were stronger.

"Hey! You should join us!" Brody nudged Clem. The brunette's eyes widened.

"Me?! That'll be weird. I don't thin-"

"Pshhahhhh. Come support him. He'll be playing in an hour or two." Brody insisted. Marlon nodded.

"Yeah. The more the merrier."

"C'mon guys. I-I-"

"Not busy. Get whatever you need from here and follow us." Brody crossed her arms. Clem scoffed. She shyly waddled to the cashier and ordered her drink. After that, the three drove off deep in the city.

"What the fuck I got myself into?" The girl shook her head.

Two cars pulled up in a crowded parking lot. Clem got out to meet up with the couple at the front. They guided her to the side of a building. They went down the steps where the lights grew dim. Took a while for her eyes to adjust to narrow staircase.