Chapter 17: A Spark From A Drunk Fairy

A/N:

Saw the 1975 concert at Cali. And they're amazing. First time actually- listening to the band music and going to a concert. I felt a connection to most of his songs and nearly cried.

I'm glad to experience that moment with a great crowd. Thank God no one shoved. I'm glad I had second row on the front of the stage floor. Bear cage? I think that's what called.

Great performance 1975.

Please enjoy the story. Thank you.

Remember to comment, favorite, and vote. It boosts me to write more. Plus I'm nervous. I'm not sure if anyone like it. Share your thoughts and opinion.

.

.

Modern Period of The Walking Dead Game

High School AU

.

.

By the time Clementine finished applying her lip gloss. She swiped her finger to straighten the hair on her defined natural shaped eyebrows. She carefully fluffed her curls, creating volume. Turning around in different angles to check herself, she definitely thought she looked okay.

Nothing too much.

She wore a jean skirt, a black tank top, and a pink leather jacket with black boots.

Simple.

A horn blew outside. A heavy sigh escaped her lips. She left her rooms climbing down the stairs. Lee and Carley were in their rooms taking a nap.

Clem went out the door and got inside the car. Seeing Gabriel texting on his cellphone. She awkwardly adjusted her sitting position as she strapped on her seatbelt.

He set his phone down before pulling off.

"How's it going?" He asked.

"It's going. Driving your dad's car. Did he approve?"

"Yeah. I was going to call an uber. But Duck called me to give you a lift because he is getting there a bit late. Anyway, I'm already pre gaming. Trying to get wasted tonight." The end of his lips curled. Clem scoffed.

"You're not babysitting me?"

"I can babysit and get drunk at the same time. I know how to multitask." He told her with sass. Clem narrowed her eyes.

"Multitask my ass." She laughed. What makes him think he can watch over her? Whenever can he get drunk? Clem never witness a drunk Gabriel. He can drink his hairy ass off.

"Sure. If that's what you like." He shrugged his shoulders. He received a smack on the thigh. He cried from the stinging pain.

"I'll get you back for that." He glared at her. She teasingly stuck her tongue at him. He dug behind his seat and pulled out a small bottle of tequila. He passed it to Clem.

Clementine's eyes widen in surprise.

"Pre game with me." He said. Clem scrunched her brows. Took her a second to think about it before gulping down the drank.

.

.

At the party, Marlon and Louis were screaming at each other over the ear bleeding loud music. The crowd around them chanted as the two guys arm wrestled at the kitchen.

"LOU! LOU! LOU! LOU!"

"MARLON! MARLON! MARLON!"

A vein formed on Marlon's pink forehead as he huffed and puffed. Both struggling to slam the other's arm to the table. Louis bit his lip, trying his mighty best to beat his friend.