Chapter 1

Dottie lay on a tall rock in the middle of the river. It was smooth at the bottom due to erosion. The sunlight made her sleepy. As she was dozing off, she heard a yelp.

Someone was in trouble

Dottie quickly dove into the river and swam to the side of the land she heard the call from. The yelps continued. She ran faster.

When she got to the source of the yelps, she saw a Jolteon pinned to a tree by a Leafeon. This Leafeon was a grass type so it had a type advantage. And she didn't know if it had the level advantage. Luckily, Dottie has mystic water* in her satchel and she used hydro pump.

It didn't do much damage, but it knocked the Leafeon away. "Come with me." Dottie said to the Jolteon.

They ran back to the river Dottie was previously at. Dottie went back on the tall rock that was smooth at the bottom.

"Are you ok?" She asked the Jolteon.
"Y-Yeah." He stuttered. His face was a bright red.
"Your face is red! Are you sure you're ok?" Dottie insisted that he wasn't ok.
"I'm fine! I'm positive!" The Jolteon said, his face becoming its regular color.
"What's your name?" Dottie asked.
"It doesn't matter. You helped me, and I'll go on my way." The Jolteon said.
"But That Leafeon will come for you again! I know it! He'll come for me, too. So we have to stick together." Dottie argued.
"That sounds like a you problem." The Jolteon growled.
"No, that's an us problem. He'll come for both of us and he'll strike us down if we're both alone." Dottie snapped back.
"I'm Sparky, and you're going to be my sidekick." Sparky the Jolteon said.
"Me? A sidekick? No way!" Dottie was baffled. "We'll be partners!"
Sparky laughed. "No, we'll be like Batman and Robin."
"But Robin becomes his own hero later. So no, we won't be like Batman and robin." Dottie snapped back.
"I'm a thunder type, so my sidekick would be a type weak to my type." Sparky said
"I, Dottie, will never be announced as a sidekick!" Dottie growled.
Sparky starting rambling about how Dottie should be his sidekick and how they'll be like Batman and robin or the joker and Harley Quinn that he didn't realize the Leafeon had grabbed Dottie and ran off.

"That's why we should be like the joker and Har— Dottie? Dottie? DOTTIE!" Sparky realized she was gone.

Sparky growled. "Jade took her! JADE TOOK HER!"

Sparky heard Dottie growl and ran towards it. He ran across the river, through some tall grass, through a cave, and finally got to Jade's cave.

It had claw marks and dead Pokémon around it. Sparky got closer and got a better look of the rotting bodies. There were grubbin running through the rotting bodies, eating the leftovers.

Sparky entered the cave to see:

Warning: the next part will contain sexual harassment and some gore:

Dottie had claw marks all over her body. Jade not Dottie saw Sparky because he hid behind a rock.

Jade approached Dottie. "Hello, Dottie." Jade said.
"What do you want from me?!" Dottie cried.
Jade smirked. "You."
"What do you mean by 'You'?" Dottie asked nervously.
Jade tackled Dottie to the ground, kissing her with tongue. Dottie tried to kick Jade off of her but failed.

Sparky used electro ball on Jade "Run!" He yelled to Dottie.
She fled and then Sparky quickly got out of there. He ran back to the river with the tall rock. He cleaned himself in the river. Dottie was waiting at the other side of the river. They knew they couldn't stay near the river so they fled.

While they were fleeing, Sparky asked Dottie, "Are you okay?"
Dottie nodded a little bit.

They arrived at a lake. The lake had a small smooth rock in the middle. They swam to the rock.

" I love you, Sparky." Dottie said.

*Mystic water is an item that Castform holds when you get the Pokémon. It raises the attack of water type moves.

If you have any complaints, please comment on the first chapter!

Sylveon vampires are the most dangerous of all