Chapter 3

Dottie and Sparky kept ruling their kingdom while Jade was sitting inside the cave behind the waterfall.

The king and queen hoped their citizens would forget about her, but they just created a legend.
So the king and queen made a rule:
Whoever is to speak of this 'legend'
Will be banished from the kingdom
It only made Pokémon more suspicious.
What was behind the waterfall?
One mudkip got so curious that he went behind the waterfall and found the beaten up Leafeon in there.
"So the legend was true!" Mudkip exclaimed. "Please don't give me bad luck!"
"I don't have the power to do that." Jade said
"Oh." Mudkip sighed. "Why are you here?"
"I can't tell you." Jade said.
"How many questions was I able to ask.." Mudkip muttered.
"What? You're only able to ask a limited number of questions? Who's stopping you from asking questions?" Jade asked.
"The legend said that if you meet the Leafeon inside the cave behind the waterfall, you can ask her 5 questions and if you ask more than 5, she'll give you bad luck forever." Mudkip explained.
"It's not true. I was kidnapped and put in here."
"Oh. Bye." Mudkip said and left.
Jade was lonely now.

(I'm now going to focus less on Jade and more on Sparky and Dottie)
Dottie nuzzled Sparky's neck. "How are you, my love?" She asked.
"I'm fine, my love.*" Sparky replied. He kissed Dottie on the forehead.
"I love you. We deserve our little kingdom." Sparky said.
A Squirtle approached the kingdom.
"We have a neighboring kingdom that wants to be allies? Should we?" The squirtle asked.
"Yes. It'll be good to have more on our side." Sparky said.
The squirtle left to tell the neighboring kingdom the news.
"I'm happy about your decision!" Dottie said. "The more we have on our side, the better!"
While they were chattering, Jade escaped to Gabe.
"Hey Gabe!" She whisper-shouted to him. Gabe walked away from Sakura and Lola and hung out with Jade and they chatted and asked questions about each other.
Dottie asked Sparky, "Do you love me?"
"Of course! What do you mean?" Sparky asked.
"Well then, you trust me, right?" Dottie asked.
"Yes, of course!" Sparky said.
"Don't trust Sakura, Gabriele or Lola. They're not good Pokémon. They're criminals! They've killed Pokémon." Dottie said.
"Ok, my love." Sparky replied

Later

"King Sparky!" Sakura yelled. "Intruders!"
"I don't believe you!" Sparky yelled at her.

The intruders attacked

No Pokémon was prepared

All of the Pokémon at the lake perished