Chapter 2

"Well.. I love you, too." Replied Sparky, But he didn't know if he actually meant it. Maybe he'll find out later.

"Thank you, my love. You saved me from that wretched Jade." Dottie nuzzled Sparky's neck.
"You're welcome." Sparky said. Dottie stared him.
"My love." He added.

Sparky looked out over the lake. He felt like a king.
There were magikarp karping, there were mudkips spraying each other with water and goldeens chatting with each other.

"It's our little kingdom" Dottie exclaimed.
"I don't think the other Pokémon think that." Sparky said.
The Pokémon saw Sparky and Dottie sitting on the rock and they all gathered around the rock.
They chanted, "new king, new queen, we will be safe in your arms."
"It is our little kingdom." Dottie said.
"You're right." Sparky admitted.
A marshtomp jumped to the side of Dottie. He was holding a spear.
"Our little kingdom!" Dottie exclaimed.
"You're saying that a lot." Sparky pointed out.
"Yes, I'm excited! Haven't you ever been excited?" Dottie asked.
"No. I'm always disappointed." Sparky said.
A mudkip and a piplup approached Dottie and Sparky. "King! Queen!" One exclaimed.

"Someone is threatening our kingdom!" The piplup said.
"Who?" Sparky asked.
"They said they were Jade* and a team of joltiks!" The mudkip said.
Sparky's eyes widened. "Do you have contact with any ground types? We'll need a powerful fire type, too."

"Well, there's Gabriele to deal with Jade and we know a group of sandshrew and sandslash. We also have swamperts." Piplup said.

Gabriele, Lola, Sakura and the group of sandshrew and sandslash arrived.

"Why are you two here?" He asked Lola and Sakura.

"Duh. We want to see how Gabe does." Sakura said.

Gabriele blushed, "You guys didn't have to come.. I'll be fine!"

"No, you won't. You always mess things up when I'm not here." Sakura growled.

"I don't mess things up. You do. You just blame it on me." Gabriele growled.

"I do not!" Sakura growled. "Back me up, Lola."

"Sorry, but he's right." Lola said.
Sakura growled. "So I'm alone now. Gabriele, you know why I blame you? It's because you'll blame yourself for it and think of what you could do better! I blame you because I care about you! Lola, you know why I never blame you? Because you already blame yourself for EVERYTHING!"

Lola and Gabriele tilted their heads down. "Don't stand around feeling sorry for yourselves! Beat Jade. Beat her until her bones show." Sakura growled.

The herd of joltik and Jade enter the battle field.

"GO SANDSLASH! GO SANDSHREW! GO MARSHTOMP!"

They attacked. There were many dead joltiks at the end of the battle.

They used the surviving joltiks to strap Jade to the ground of the cave behind the waterfall from a river pouring water into the lake.

"Sweetie, Don't hurt me!" Jade cried.
"I'm not your sweetie." Sparky growled and used scratch on her. Jade whimpered.

"I'm king of our little kingdom" Sparky said and looked over at Dottie.

Dottie scowled at Jade. Sparky kept using scratch on Jade.
"PLEASE STOP!" Jade cried.
But Sparky wouldn't stop. One of her scratches started bleeding. More of the scratches starting bleeding. Jade cried.
"This is what you get for messing with
my love" Sparky growled.
"We're going to remove these straps." Dottie said.
"But you won't be able to escape." Sparky said. "We're lining the exit with fire. Since you're beaten badly already, it'll kill you."
"We'll bring your food and water, of course!" Dottie said.
"bye, Jade." Sparky said and exited the waterfall.

Gabriele entered. He got a good look at Jade. He blushed. She was so helpless, and yet still looked so beautiful. He stepped forward instead of lighting the exit on fire. Jade scooter back, afraid of Gabriele.

"I'm not going to hurt you." Gabriele said.
"How can I trust you?" Jade asked. 
"I didn't light the entrance on fire, and I
Love to light things on fire, and I didn't kill
You."

(Read the first word of the three lines)

Jade thought for a second. "You love me?"
"Uh..um.. no." Gabriele said.
"Yeah. That's what they all say. And it's usually true. No one likes me once they get to know me." Jade looked away from Gabriele.
"I want to get to know you. Tell me your backstory." Gabriele said.
"Ok.. I was a small eevee when another eevee approached me. Her name was Dottie. She made fun of me. She laughed at me. She tormented me. When we both evolved, I turned the tables on her and people thought I was evil. I accepted their nicknames like 'Satan' and 'Criminal' so I started doing bad things..**"

Gabriele was shocked. "Well, my backstory isn't as tragic but.. Sakura, an eevee said she was bullied by an eevee named Dottie when she was young, but most people called her Dot. When they both evolved Sakura had forgotten about her but then.. when Dottie was a vaporeon, she tormented Sakura again. I was a little Houndour. I defended Sakura and she's always been grateful. Then we saw Dottie tormenting a skitty named Lola. We defended Lola and Lola has hung out with us ever since."

"That's interesting.." Jade was actually interested in what he had to say.
"I gotta go now. You can call me Gabe, by the way." Gabe said and lit the exit on fire and left.
Jade had fallen in love.

*Jade is in bold so you know how many times Jade is said and to give feeling to her name.

**Jade is actually telling the truth of her backstory.

Rattata and raticate are the only Pokémon that can give birth to vampire rattata