the announcement

it was friday night dinner. jackie was sorting out the lamb excitedly whilst humming a tune. she suddenly heard the doorbell ring.

"martin! go and get the door, its the boys!!" she screamed. she heard 3 more rings. he hadnt opened the sodding door.

"thanks a lot! leaving me to do it when im busy!" she shouted furiously. she opened the door and greeted her sons. "hi boys!" she cooed, kissing them both on the cheek.
"something smells nice.." adam said.
"yeah.. wait. dont tell me-"
"LAMBBB" the boys screamed. they high fived eachother with a grin plastered on their faces. 

"hello bambinos," martin said nonchalantly, whilst playing on his calculator.
"oh martin for goodness sake! put that bloody thing away will you!! we have a guest coming!" she snatched the calculator out of his hands. 

"theres a guest?" jonny said angrily with a frown on his face.
"yes theres a bloody guest," jackie said, strutting into the lounge. she received a groan from the two. 

"it better not be shitting val," adam said with a serious tone, pointing at his mum and making it look like a threat.
"please not val. please not val. please not val." jonny repeated, crossing his fingers with his head thrown back and eyes closed. 
"no. its my mum." martin replied.

the boys started causing a lot of racket while jackie only just watched and glared at her beaming husband. 

"noo of course its not horrible grandma!! its actually someone you guys havent seen in a while," jackie said with a cheeky grin on her face.
"who is it then?"
"wellll"
...
"you know my friend zoe calero? well her daughter cassidy has started looking for jobs here, and they are staying here for about 2 months looking for jobs," jackie announced.
the boys stared at their mother.
"youre kidding me.. do you mean cassidy as in cassidy calero ??" jonny questioned.
adam was excited, but not as excited as jonny. cassidy had been best friends with johnny all through primary school up until year 8 when she had to move to bristol. she never got jonnys number and cassidys mum was always too busy to call jackie. they just kind of fell apart and forgot about eachother and didnt look for eachother on social media. 

 so he was just about to meet his childhood best friend again. he even used to like her and he had his first kiss with her when they accidentally-on purpose got drunk as 8 year olds with zoes wine at the christmas party. they used to tell eachother everything, even the most embarrassing things. obviously he didnt have a crush on her now, but he was extremely excited. jonny felt like he was about to scream.

🤠🤠🤠

heyo sorry this chapter is so bland lmao

-viviann