saturday morning breakfast

heyoo so this is a pov kinda thing where the reader is in cassidys shoes :) if u want me to do this with other characters lmk !!

__________________________________________________

i woke up wrapped up in about two blankets, with my face against a hard surface. i was hanging off the side of my bed- wait. this isn't my bed?? and why is my face on something hard??

i tried to rub my groggy, sleep filled eyes but when i tried to lift my arms, there was something other than blankets enveloping me.

arms.

i blinked rapidly and as my vision started to clear, so did my sense of smell. i smelled absolutely rotten, whereas in front of me there was a strong hint of old aftershave and wine and a dark brown jumpe- oh.

the memories of last night came flooding back to my head and i smiled gently. it was jonny.

my calmed face soon turned to what seemed to resemble pennywise's balloon. i could feel something else hard, but it was sticking into the inside of my thigh and it wouldn't take a genius to figure out what it was.

i quickly jumped out of the bed to avoid the situation and went into the nearest bathroom with still fogged eyes. i looked at my phone and it was already 10:45 in the morning. when i heard plates and chatter downstairs, i knew it was time to wake up. i splashed my face with cold water to try and get rid of the sweat forming on my face. i at least had to look a bit presentable at someone else's home. my hair was a haystack, so i also used water to try and pat down the curly state, which didnt exactly help. i ignored the fact the bottom of my eyes looked like charcoal and headed downstairs to eat as soon as i heard my stomach rumble.

"morning love!" two overly high pitched voices sang. mum is the type of morning person who is always up at about 5 no matter what, always making racket when you try to sleep and doesn't understand that you're not exactly in the brightest mood when you wake up. it wasn't great news knowing that jackie was probably the same.

"morning," i replied in a croaky voice, fake smiling with my eyes squinted so much from the puffiness i might as well have my eyes shut.

adam and martin were awake too, eating butter on toast. "is it the cover of vogue's new issue?" adam commented in a teasing tone and i gave him a death glare. 

i made myself a toast, not exactly paying attention to where the butter was actually going. i was more focused on me and jonny's encounter and i could feel my forehead sweating again and my body heating up. with the amount of blushing and overheating i was doing, why was i wearing such thick, massive clothes?

"CASSIDY!" i could hear my mum snap. i jumped so hard out of my place my butter knife went flying across the surface. i sent breathy, rapid apologies to jackie while my mum frowned at me.

"why have you gone so red? ive been trying to talk to you for two minutes and you've just been staring at that bread like you've been put under a spell!" she lectured.

"sorry," i said with my head down. i swear i could resemble a beetroot now. 

i glanced up and saw adam taking a sip of some tea with a smirk on his face. i took a guess of why he had that look plastered on his face and i rolled my eyes. he was probably going to be teasing me a lot tod-

"morning"

my eyes were now focused on jonny who had now just woken up. well, he seemed like he had been up for a bit of a while as his eyes weren't puffed like when i had seen them in his sleeping state, and he had a light pink dusting his cheeks. i figured what had happened after i possibly woke him up and tried to cool my face down with my clammy hands.