1-moving in

I unlock phone to check the time. 14:30. The 3 hour train journey from Leeds to London was nearly done. Myy parents would be driving down with my stuff soon, but they couldn't leave yet because of something  dad said about work, I don't really remember.   As the song playing through my headphones switched to the next, I take  a sip of my coke bottle and scrolled through  Instagram a bit, checking the likes and comments on the latest post. 

lizzminter Finally moving to London to see my brother and his dumb friends                                           65,764 comments

lizzminter Finally moving to London to see my brother and his dumb friends 65,764 comments

wroetoshaw: wow how kind of you Liz❤️ 

myminterheart: I SHIP IT (see 36 more replies)

The thought of fans shipping me and Harry isn't anything new. Him being the youngest sideman, it had  happened quite a lot. Neither of us ever talk about it, but the boys sure do. I get the same treatment as Rosie. It'd been months since I've seen Simon or his friends. The last time she saw her brother was her 20th birthday back in April but it was nearly Christmas by now.

Si:
How long's it gonna be till you get here? I've been waiting for ages

I smile to myself as i type out a reply:

Not long. 10 mins max.

the train station feels familiar. As I step off the train and into the station, I spot Simon, taking a photo with some fans. I was used to it. As they walked away, giggling to themselves, Simon ran up to me.
"Liz!" Simon says, pulling me into a tight hug, "I've missed you so much."
"I've missed you too Si! It's been ages" I reply, finding it hard to breathe being hugged so tightly..

As we walk out the station into the chill london air, Simon asks, "So when are mum and dad dropping off your stuff?"
"Should be about Tuesday? But until then I get to stay with my lovely big brother." I answer sarcastically. He rolls his eyes, but I could see he was still smiling as we got into the taxi.

The view outside the window feels familiar, Leeds was always so boring. "I can't wait to see all the boys again. It's been FOREVER since I last saw them." I tell Simon as the taxi pulls into a parking spot.
"Yeah," Simon said,"and now that you're moving here I should probably introduce you to some other YouTube friends...like Freezy n Cal n Will."
I nod as we stepped out the car.
Hurriedly, I run up to the door and knock, probably too many times. I was excited to see the Sidemen again. I didn't exactly have many friends in Leeds.
I hear footsteps behind the door and then a key turning.
Vik opens the door. "Lizzie!" He said bringing me into a hug "It's been months!". I walk into the house and through the corridor.
"I'm here motherfuckers!" I shout into the living room. I hear a chorus of laughs, but JJ's is so iconic and contagious I cant help but laugh too.
I walk into the living room, Simon and Vik behind me to find the boys on the sofa playing  FIFA. I step in front of the TV.
A chorus of "Oi!"s and "Hey!"s erupts.
I put my backpack down and simply say, "Honestly boys, I'm much more important than FIFA."

"That's debatable" Harry says, getting up to give me a hug. Harry was always really nice to me. He's also kinda cute. Harry messes up my hair. "Oi!" i whine at him. He just smiles down at me.

Harry's POV

I ruffle Lizzie's hair and she looks up at me, pretending to be angry. I smile down at her. I first met Lizzie a few years ago, the first time she came to visit Simon in London. I last saw her not too long ago, 6 months maybe? But somethings changed since then. Was Lizzie...hot... now? Don't be stupid Harry. She's Simon's little sister. She's almost the same age as Rosie. 

"Lizzie you do know that we're here too, right?" i hear Ethan say and immediately let go.

Hey!
Sorry for the relatively short chapter. the chapters will probably be a bit longer most of the time. 700-1000 words. Anyway, hope you liked this chapter, keep on reading✌️
Rowan