Chapter 16

NO ONE POV

After Quan places kisses on Camyla's pussy, he started eating that shit like it was his last meal. Camyla was arching her back and moaning uncontrollably. A few minutes after him eating her out, she reached her climax and her insides were squeezing Quan's fingers letting him know she was gonna cum.

"Ooh ma, you bout to cum" he teased

"Faster baby, faster" she said, rolling her eyes ina back of her head. She came and Quan licked all her juices off her fingers then ran his tongue across her entrance up to her clit. She pulled him back up and gave him a deep, long, passionate kiss. She got on top of him and sat directly on his dick. She took off her shirt then went to take off her bra but Quan stopped her.

"What you doing ma" he asked

"Shhh" she told him before pecking his lips. He watch her take off both straps as her titties was on full display. Quan couldn't help but smile at the view. She grabbed his right hand as she placed it on her titty.

"What you doi-"

"Can you please just be quiet" she cut him off in a polite tone.

He did as told and squeezed her titty and she bit her lip as slowly grind on him. She sent kisses from his collar bone to his ear...

"I want one more thing"she said. He flipped them over so now he was on top.

"Tell me what you want Camyla" he said looking into her eyes deeply as he stuck 2 fingers inside her. She didn't respond. "Tell me what you want"

She brung his face closer to hers and whispered in his ear: "I want you"
He was kissing her passionately, ready to give her what she wanted.
He got up to grab a condom out the top drawer then pulled down his pants and placed it over his dick. He crawled back on top of her. He buried his face in her neck as he aggressively sucks on it. He kisses her lips and leans up a little to position his dick at her opening but before you sticks it in, he wants to be sure she's ready

"You sure about this?" He asked her. She nods her head. He ran his dick up and down her opening. He kissed her lips to distract her from the pain when he puts the tip in.
"Owwwww QUAN!" She gripped his arm and dug her nails into his skin. Eventually he pushed further into her and felt how tight her walls were.

"Fuck" he grunted. Camyla closed her eyes tightly enjoying the pain and pleasure.

"Uhhhh" she moaned. Quan licked his lips trying to contain himself. He wasn't even all the way in and her walls were tightly gripping his dick. It was pretty obvious that she was a virgin. She shut her eyes even tighter and dug into his skin even more.

"It hurts?" Quan asked

"Just a little. I'm ok tho" she said, as Quan slowly pulled out of her

"Uhhhh" she moans. They locked eyes when Quan slowly pushed back into her. Camyla opened her mouth and tilt her head back. Just when she adjusted to his size, he picked up the pace.
Quan rotated his hips in circular motion when he pulled out and pushed back into her. That made Camyla go crazy.

"Uhhhhhh. Fuck" Camyla moaned as she closed her eyes again. Quan got rougher. He would pull out slowly and slammed back into her. Causing Camyla to scream out.

"Mmmmhh" she moaned, grabbing one of her titties that was bouncing. Quan lifted one of her legs, giving her long deep strokes. They've been going for an hour by now

"Shit. Fuck" he grunted under his breathe when he felt that he was on the verge of cumming. He slowed down just a bit.

"Uhhh Quan I'm bout cum" she screamed out, grabbing a hold on the sheets. She arched her back and threw as she let out a pleasureful scream. Camyla laid there breathing heavy. Quan smiled at her as he pushed both her legs towards her head.

"Uhh. No I can't" she moaned as he pushed in and out of her.

"You can't what? You can't take this dick?" He said as he continued

"Mmmmmhmmm" she moaned as she bit down on her bottom lip. She felt like she was gonna explode.

"FUCK!" Quan yelled out as he tilted his head back. Camyla grabbed a hold of one of his hands that held her leg. They interlocked their fingers. Jada screamed out her 3rd orgasm. Quan gave her 2 more pumps before he cummed.

"FUCK!!! Shit!" He yelled on the last pump. They both laid in the same position for a good 4 minutes. He slowly pulled out of her. He went into the bathroom to tale off the condom that was filled with her juices. He looked in the mirror noticing how exhausted and sweaty he looked. He smiled and grabbed a towel to wipe his face then his wet dick. After he went the towel with some warm water. When he came out the bathroom. Camyla was still laying how he left her. She was staring at the ceiling. He leaned down and kissed her lips.

"You ok? He asked. She nodded and smiled

"I feel great" she said with the biggest smile. He chuckled and shook his head. He slightly opened her legs and wiped her down. He noticed she was slightly red and swollen between her legs.

"It hurts?" He asked her

"Just a little" she told him. He kissed her lips

"I'm sorry" he told her as he poked his bottom lip out

"Don't be" She said. He went to the closet to retrieve some boxers and a pair of underwear for her. He threw on his boxers and put on her underwear for her.

"Thanks" She told him as he pulled the sheet back. Camyla got on her side of the bed and pulled the blanket up to her neck. Quan cut the lamp off and laid down. He gently grabbed Camyla's waist pulling her on top of him. Her top half was still naked as she laid on his bare chest.

"Can I tell you something?" Quan asked

"Anything"

"Your the first girlfriend I ever had"

She sat up surprised, "Really?"

He chuckled and laid her head back on his chest. "Yeah, I've always had one night stands or side hoes but never a girlfriend"

"What's so different about me." She asks him

"Your wifey material" he said, causing Camyla to smile to her self. " And I promise to never hurt you because I see my future with you"

She was getting a little emotional. Nobody has ever poured their feelings out like that to her. She quickly wiped a tear that escaped from her eye. "OMG a thug pouring out his feelings, who would've thought we'd live to see the day" she said sarcastically.

He chuckled, "I'm serious though. You just gave me your virginity, how could I ever intentionally hurt you?" He says in a duh tone.

"You promise?" She asked for confirmation

"I promise" he said right before they both drift off to sleep.

Even at the age of 19 and 21 a promise meant so much to them.... little did they know that promise will eventually be broken...... or will it