Chapter 21

A/N: this chapter is going to start with Quan and Camyla but the next few chapter will be in the other characters POV just so you can get to know them better

  *THE NEXT DAY/ QUAN POV*

It's about 1 pm and me and Babygirl are ready to get her stuff. We already did our hygiene and stuff so don't think we dirty just cause I didn't take y'all through the process. We clean so don't worry about a thing. Anyways, we leaving the house now to go pick up the UHAUL.

"Bae how far is the UHAUL place?" She asked me

"About 10 minutes"

"Okie dokie" she replied then got on her phone ad started sending streaks

A/N: My snapchat is @iamflawless_lay... if you want more streaks, i do streaks😁
Ok ok, back to the story

We pulled up to the UHaul place and went inside to rent a truck.

"Hello My Name is Daniel, and How may I help Y'all With Today?" The dude behind the corner said.

"Yeah we here to rent a truck please" She said, digging in her purse. I know this girl don't think she bout to pay. Then she pulled out her phone and showed the dude which truck she thinks will fit all her stuff. Mama always told me "Never let a woman pay for something when you know you have the money" I don't think I ever let Camyla pay for something whenever we're out. I was cut out of my thoughts when I saw ole dude behind the counter playing with Camyla's hair. That shit mad disrespectful, you see me here with my girl and you still gone shoot your shot.

Camyla POV

I was showing the dude a picture of the truck I wanted and outta no where, this dumb ass gone touch my chin, trace down my jawline, then play with my hair. He said "Your so beautiful. You know that right?"
I was so uncomfortable I didn't how to respond. I looked over at Quan and he was already pulling something out his pants. I stopped him and looked at Daniel

"Look dude just give me the truck so we can leave" I told him in an inpatient tone

"Fine"

He went to the back and came out 3 minutes later with some keys

"We need your ID's then we'll give you the keys" This lil nigga rude. I don't care about what he said it's about how he said it. He finna show some respect and I'm not finna hold my tongue about it.

"First, lose the attitude. You see me here with my man and you still tryna shoot ya shot. And on top of the you expected not to get rejected. That's mad stupid. Now Second, what you just said was extre-"

"That's what I'm supposed to sa-". I know this asshole did not come me off. The ghetto in my is coming out

"DO NOT CUT ME OF. Now like I was saying, how you said what you just said; was extremely rude. Now I'm not gonna make you go back in there in come back with some enthusiasm in your voice but I am gonna make you go back in there and come back with someone new. I don't trust you with our ID's. Come get me when this truck is ready." And with that, I left out the building.

A good 4 minutes past when Quan har came out with some keys.

"I'm driving the UHAUL, you wanna ride with me or you driving the car back?" He asked me

"What we need the car for?"

"Who gone come get it when we done?"
My baby can be slow sometimes

I put my head down and started laughing. "We can come get the car when we come back to drop off the keys."

"You right you right. Come on". We locked up the car and headed to the truck. Quan had to help me up since it's so high. We get settled in and was on our to pick up my stuff.

*AT THE HOUSE*

"Is this the last box?" Quan asked me. We have been moving my stuff for the past hour and a half. I have ALOT of stuff. Mama and Daddy were at the Trap settling some things.

"Yeah, what time is it?" I asked him while setting the last box in the truck.

"It's 4:51"

"Oh its still early". We go back ina house to grab some fruit and some water bottles. We got back in the truck and went back to Quan's hou- i mean our house and dropped off all the boxes.

"Can you drop the keys off, Ima stay here and start unpacking" i told him while throwing my water bottle in the garbage.

"Yeah I be back in 20" he kissed my lips then left.
****

I've been unpacking for a good hour. I called Quan to see where he was but he kept sending me to voicemail. I'm starting to get worried. It's now 5:45 and my phone starting ringing. I hurried and looked at it.

My baby❣️

That name popped up on my screen and I accepted it so quick

"Where are you?" I asked him in a worried tone

"Ayana's on her way to get you now" he said then hung up.
With him being in a gang, it scares me when he doesn't explain whats going on.
10 minutes later Ayana pulled up. I ran out to her car with my phone in my hand. I didn't really feel the need to grab my purse so I didn't.

"You heard what happened?" Ayana asked me when I got in the car

"No, what happe-"

"Somebody shot up your car" she cut me off

"But my car is at the Uhaul place"

"Exactly, they knew nobody was in it so they shot it up to scare you and left this note." She pulled out her phone and showed me a note that somebody left on my now destroyed car.

Hey bitch, you are one dumb bitch to go around disrespecting people knowing your little boyfriend is in a gang. If you haven't noticed yet, people are on his ass and since you wanna side with me, we're after you too bitch! 
                                     - KNF

"What type of shit is this? They shoot up my car to scare me" I said growing angry

"This is the life when you dating a thug"