Chapter 27

ARI POV

"Strip" one of the men said

"Fuck outta here, y'all think y'all bout to gang rape me but when the boys find out what y'all doing, they gone kill y'all asses an—"

I stopped talking when something very hot connected with my face. It was a iron that one of the men had hit me with.

"You gone be looking just like baby tootsie roll in a minute" he laughed. "Now strip"

"I said no" i said, holding my burning face as tears began to shed.

"Ughh now we have to do extra work" another man said. "Just go rip them off her her for fuck sake"

Just as those words came out his mouth, 6 of the 7 men came over and began taking my clothes off. There was no point in fighting back so I all I could was cry and pray.

**MEANWHILE**

QUAN POV

I got out the hospital a couple hours ago now we're at the trap getting ready to set this plan in motion. As soon as I went to the hospital every body had been researching and finding ways to figure where the girls were taken. Proud to say we succeeded, we've talked over the plan, and now we're ready to head out.

"So we got 1 truck loaded with bombs and shit and the other 8 holding 10 ppl each" Demarcus told me

"Good that's all we need. EVERYBODY LET'S ROLL" I yelled walking towards the door.

"We getting my GIRRRRRLLLFRIENDDDD, We getting my GIRRRRRLLLFRIENDDDD," Demarcus said skipping. I know he fucking lying

"Marcus get yo faggot ass on somewhere" we laugh then loaded up in the trucks.

AYANNA POV

Ari screams and cries for help filled the room and all  me and London could do was cry because we know we can't help her. Camyla was still high off of whatever they gave her, she's been trying to climb the wall for he past 15 minutes.

"What we gone do" I asked London

"Hold on shhh shhh" she said concentrating on something out the window. "I see people outside"

" how many" I asked her

She didn't answer immediately. Instead she looked a little harder than smiled and looked at me. "They're here"

"Who's here"

"The guys, they have all 9 trucks and they're getting out now" she told me. We both silently cheered and thanked god and Camyla made a noise and Ari made another scream. There is one problem.....

"Oh shit" she said. We both know that when they find out about what happened to them, it's gonna break their hearts.

Just as I was about to say something. We heard a noise. The door had been broke now and shots were being fired.

LONDON POV

I looked at Ayanna. "Scream so they know where we're at"