A quriky day

My name is izuku midoriya. Im only 4 years old. But i have the dream to be the number one hero. My mom says my dad is the number one over in japan. Its hard to imagine what he looks like. Ive only ever seen him in his hero form. But mom says hes always kind and helpful to those in need. My mom is a doctor and they make an excellent duo of those who save lives and those who save more than lives. Today i learnt from my mom that being a hero dosent mean i have to be a pro thats why i want to be a cop to make sure villans get the punishment they desverve. Today i learnt that i have a quirk. And it all started like this.

I was walking home from school with my friends when i dropped my book. I leaned over to get it, but when i reached out my hand it floated back to me.

I was so excited that i ran back to my home to show my mom my quirk. But when i got back i heard my mom and, Dad!?, arguing. My mom was saying i have the right to chose what i want to be but my dad was saying as the son of the number one hero i have to be a pro as well. I was thinking of a way to help mom as she was right and that was when I unconsciously opened the door with my quirk and screamed at them to stop.

"Stop fighting i only just developed my quirk and it dosent mean i have to be a hero."

"Son" said dad "what do you mean you developed your quirk."

"I can pick things up see." I said as i went to pick up the tv with my quirk it was just to heavy, so i decided to lift up the book i was holding.

"Oh my. This needs to be certified before its too late." Said mom calmly

We rushed to the hospital to check if this was my quirk. The doctor said i had a replica of my moms quirk. After we registered it we got home and dad said to me i have 3 choices i could stay here in america i could enter the UA hero course or i could enter the UA general studies course. I wanted to retrun to my home country so i picked the general studies course. 

 And such my life from there was smooth sailing

Not.