Starting school

(Time skip 10 months)

I wake up excitedly for the UA entrance exams. 'I only have to score big on the written and i'm bound to get a score good enough to get into general studies'. I walk out the door to only be approached by pony she's wearing a tracksuit and a sports bra hiding her chest from prying eyes. I excitedly kiss her hand in a formal manner as a joke but she grabs my head and pulls me into a kiss. After that was done for i hear my mom drop a plate. 'I forgot i haven't told her yet'. She looks shocked and i grab ponys hand and we start to run to the entrance exams. She says as a recommended student she only has to complete the physical exam to pass as she already took the written. We enter the school and i sit down to take the written test.

*Time skip brought to you by chibi izuku playing with chibi pony's tail*

After the written i walk out of the room and sit next to pony. She keep talking about how the other recommended students look way to scary for a high school. Present mic states to us over the loudspeakers that we need to head into the auditorium for the brief on the physical. After a blue haired brick says that i was to take this seriously and stop messing with pony's horns we get ready for the physical. We line up ready for a countdown when present mic shouts go with no warning. My instincts kick in i grab pony and run into the fray.

"What are you waiting for go after them". We hear present mic yell in the background.

Me and pony are at each others back as she uses her horns to blow up the robots around us and i pick up some spare materials for later. When the exam is about to end i feel the ground shaking like and earthquake hit us or something. I turn around to see a giant robot approach us i try to grab pony's hand but she fell under some rubble. The giant 0 pointer i think it's called is almost on us as i try to rescue pony with my telekinesis. But thats when a purple haired boy runs up and destroys the 0 pointer with a single punch. I see him falling and i catch him with my telekinesis. After he thanks me for catching him i notice that he's broken multiple bones in many areas. I grab pony and the boy who said his name was hitoshi shinso. I run to the entrance where i see recover girl. I put pony and hitoshi down as she heals them with a kiss. Pony is really tired and it appears that she only hurt her ankle whilst shinso broke his arm and legs.

I walk home with pony in my arms sleeping away her injuries as we arrive back at my house i see mom and pony's parents in our living room along with a skinny blonde dude. I walk pony up to my room and place her on my bed as i do some study at my desk and train my quirk. I can only lift anything lighter that 10 kilograms (22lb) which is an improvement upon my moms quirk.

*time skip two weeks brought to you by a sleepy shinso in a sleeping bag with in aizawa's sleeping bag*

The letter arrived for me and pony at the same time we went over to her house for the opening of the letters. As i open mine a screen plays with dad on it.

"Well done son, you achieved a 96% on your written portion and on your physical you achieved 78 points" i stare open mouthed at the screen as he continues " you see when you entered the physical you earned points for being the first ones in along with pony. You also gained points for protecting pony from many robot attacks and finally you saved young shinso my successor for my quirk. You caught him and carefully brought him to recovery girl. Though for not attacking any robots you were downgraded on your scores and due to that you are in class 1-B. Welcome my son this is your hero academia." The projection finished and me and pony stand there gobsmacked. We had both made it in.