Arrival in japan

(Ten years later, izuku is 15)

I wake up like I normally do and shower before grabbing my suitcase full of clothes and other "important" things. We hopped onto the plane that dad ordered for us and we flew to japan. The trip was long and boring so i played on my phone the whole way. Reading wattpad and playing games. As we landed in japan one thing struck me as odd. Over in America no one apart from me and mom knew of my relation to all-might the number one hero. But here in japan I'm getting swamped by reporters and journalists. I manage to escape the hoards of reporters. And when i do i run into a cute looking girl with large eyes and mane like hair, with two large horns protruding from her head. She's wearing a fashionable summer dress and she had long horse like legs that ended in hooves. She looked at me in confusion and wonder. She then spoke up.

"Excuse me do you speak english" she said it with a californian accent.

"Ah yes i grew up in america"i reply to her

"Oh which state are you from" she eagerly asked back.

"Oh i'm from west virginia" i calmly say back.

After our encounter i walk away back to mom and we leave to our new house. As i walk along to the house i spot the girl i met she's walking along the other side of the road. She looks at me and waves, i return the wave and smile. We arrive at our house and i see her and her family enter the house next door. We enter our house and look around there's two floors three bathrooms and two bedrooms. Mom tells me to check on our neighbours and say hi to them. Of course i accept to go and do this if i can see that girl i'm fine with it. As i put on my shoes i hear the doorbell ring. As i stand up i open the door and see the girl from before. I say hello and what she's doing here.

"Oh my parents say that i should say hello to the neighbours"

"Oh ok my mom said to do that as well, well i should introduce myself, im izuku midoriya." I say

"Im pony tsunotori. I just moved here to attend UA." She says to me.

"Oh cool you're going to attend UA too?, i'm going to do the general studies course, what are you going to attend."i ask her out of curiosity and excitement as i get to see her face at school as well.

"Oh me i got recommended to the hero course because of my quirk"she says nonchalantly as if me hoping to attend the general studies and she a recommended student for the hero course are no different. I start to admire that from her.

"What's your quirk izuku." Oh god my quirk.

"Well i just have weak telekinesis, its my mother's quirk. But even if i have a weak quirk like this i want join the police force so i can help punish criminals." I say with a spark. "Even if i can't be a pro hero i can still be a hero to my friends and family."

That's all i said to her as she looked at me with twinkles in her eyes as though she admired me.

"Well if your going to UA izuku i'll come and support you if you want to change to the hero course. Oh and one last thing." She says excitedly.

"What is it pon-" she cuts me off my kissing me on the cheek before running back to her house after waving goodbye to me.

"Wh-wha-what the fu-." Im cut off again by a thong hitting the back of my head.

"Ow"