Oh dear god

"Please put these on we are having a quirk apprehension rest." Vlad-sensei spoke.

As we go into the changing rooms and put on our sports gear we spot what seems to be class 1-A changing as well.

"Well isn't it class 1-B spike a blonde haired boy with fair skin." The worst class there is."

"Shut up you idiot don't talk down like that" a pink skinned girl says whilst hitting the blonde in the head. "Don't think little of us because of monoma, im mina ashido. Who are you" she says this politely and calmly as if the thing before didn't happen.

"Oh i'm izuku midoriya. And this is pony tsunotori.""hello." We said.

As we walk along with them we meet Vlad-sensei along with another teacher who i can see as the pro hero eraserhead. The say to us this test is a measurement of our capabilities.

"Izuku midoriya please step into the circle" says eraser head now known as Aizawa-sensei.

As i step into the circle he give me a ball to throw.

"Sir may i have my quirk back, i need it to throw the ball." I calmly state

Aizawa sensei looks on confused as if i'm not supposed to be able to tell if i have my quirk erased. As he stops using his quirk i pick up the ball with my telekinesis and spin it round and round, around my body as fast as i can. Then i let it fly and the machine beeps.

"409.8 metres" Aizawa-sensei says unimpressed.

Everyone else goes after me and i don't get a weak score compared to others but it isn't the best. We try running sprinting and stretching as well as high jump and long jump but i just suck at everything. At the very end i get put at the bottom of everyone, out of 40 individuals i get last. I snicker to myself and calmly tell myself that i can just transfer into general studies. As Vlad-sensei walk up to me i question what's going to happen.

"Midoriya what is your quirk." He asks

"Oh it's just a weak telekinesis, its my mums quirk." I calmly retort.

All of my class and the teacher plus 1-A jump back in surprise except for Aizawa-sensei and pony. I just think its not that impressive i just wanted to aim for general studies anyway.

"Well because of your quirk and the fact that you came last doesn't mean we will expel or downgrade you to general studies." Aizawa-sensei said.

Oh dear god. Why is this happening to me.