ohmtoonz

Ohm pov

I was walking to my house when I hear gunshots in the house I walk by. I started to run. When I go a hand over my mouth and was pulled into the wood line. I let out a muffled scream.

"Ready for a good time little omega.' The man said. I started to cry. He throw me to the ground and I started to back up. He stared to undress. I cried louder. He takes out a knife. Then I started to run. But he sliced my ankle. I screamed and cried.

"HELP" I screamed as loud as I could.

"Shut up!" He yelled. I started to back up even more. I held my ankle and closed my eyes. I hear running and snapping of jaws I look up to see a giant tan wolf in front of me. And he had red glowing eyes. I closed my eyes again. He launched forward and took the guy down. I hear a snapping sound. I open my eyes again to see the guy with a broken neck. I was starting to lose concessions. I look up one last time and see it's luke the 2 or 3 strongest alpha in the world.

"Rest. I've got you." He said calmly. He picked me up and started to walk. I lost concessions.

Timeskip

I woke up in something soft and warm. It was a bed I sat up slowly. I groaned and looked around. I went to walk but as soon as my left foot hit the ground I feel in pain. I held my ankle. I whimpered. I heard footsteps and I see Luke walk in and he went to pick me up bit I pulled away. I was still shaken up by almost being raped.

He slowly walked to me and knelt down front of me. I started to shake uncontrollably. "That g-uy. H-he al-most." I said shakly I started to cry again. But he gave me a hug. Pulling me in his lap.

"I know. But that's over im here. It's ok." He said calmly. I nodded. Still shaky. I looked up at him. I blush when he was looking at me to. I hid my face in my hands. I felt him pick me up. I was put back in the bed. He walked to the closet. He came back with a big shirt and some shirts and tape for my ankle so I could walk.

"Here you'll be more comfy." He said and taped my ankle.

"T-than-ks." I said. He gave me the clothes and walked out of the room so i could change. When I was done I walked out to find luke was gone. I hear crashing, growling, snarls, and heavy breathing. I wanted to find out what it was but my mind said 'no it's a trap!'. I listened and ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

I hear more noises and running. I started to get scared. I hear it stop at the bathroom door. I hear nothing untell whatever it was started crashing into the door. I looked out the window and saw the town hall. "I know we're i am!' I opened the window and climbed out. I dropped down and started running to jons.

I keep running tell I reach jon's house and bang on the door. He came and opened the door. "You ok, ohm?" He asked worryingly. I shook my head no and pointed to likes house. He nodded. "Come in, before he gets here" he said. I walked in and he closed and locked the door. He watches the door. I hear the noises from earlier.

"Luke go away he's not ready!" Jon yelled. I just hear a growl and I hear crashing.  I hear him growling, jon growls back. He walks to the door and he looks at me. "Hide!" I nodded and started running. I hid in the hallway closet. He takes a deep breathe and opens the door he stands back and turns into his wolf. It was a huge pure white wolf. I looked in amazement. Lukes wolf walks in and starts to growl. Jon growls back and flashes his red and blue eyes.

"Where is he!" Luke yelled. Jon just stood there watching luke intently. Luke charged jon. Jon steps out of the way and latches onto lukes neck. Luke howled. I got an idea. I turned into my spirit animal a bunny and started hopping around untell I got to where they were fighting. Jon saw me and latches harder on to Luke's neck.

Luke growled. Again Jon growled back. I twitched my ear and hopped away and went under the couch. I hear luke start to struggle I watched as jon throw luke onto the bookcase. I saw jon's eyes change to one alpha red and the other omega blue, with mist pouring out of both his eyes. Luke got back up and ran at jon again. Jon dodged.

I see out of the corner of my eye lui run in and turn in to his mouse form and climb into the wall. I see another wolf walk in it was a dark, dark tan. It stocked around got behind jon and luke and the other wolf charged. Jon turned into a racoon and ran into his hole. I hear them growl.

I see yet another alpha walk in he was huge like 6 or 7 feet tall he's coat was black, it was evan. I got so scared I started to shake. I whimper at the thought of luke on top of me. I shake my head. And look and I backed up even more when I see Luke's eyes conect with mine. I start to shank again. I make a run for it I make it to jon's racoon hidey hole. We stay there watching all three of the alphas walk around.

I look at Jonathan. "What if i run to lore luke away." Jonathon looked at me like I was crazy. He shook his head no. I looked at luke and I run as fast as i can. I run right past him. He tries to grab me but I quickly turn back into my human form and double kick him in the jaw. Not hard enough to break it but hard enough to stun him. I turn back and I see jon and lui coming to.

We ran tell we get about a mile away. We turn back into our human forms. I look at jon.

"You guys ok?" He asked. We nodded. I hear a roar. I turned and saw the wolves coming our way fast. "Ok, lui you go left, ohm you go right, and I'll go straight. Ok?" We nodded. I turned into my bunny form and started running. Lui turned in to his mouse form and jon turned into his racoon form.

I ran tell i got to Luke's house again. I run to the basement I run around a couple of times tell my sent is spread around. I hid under the stairs. I was still shaking.  I heard him come down the stairs. I wait tell he's on the other side of the room then I sneak out. Or at least try to. I was on the top step when I turn to see Luke in his vampire form he looks at me, he's smirking "u think i was gonna let my little bunny get away. Now change back." He says in a dominate voice. I turn to start running again. But he grabs me and holds me up.

"L-luke p-put m-me down p-ple-ase" I said scared. He looks at me.

"I won't hurt you. I just want you to change back." He says softly. I nodded i turned back to my human form he then grabs me again and throws me over his shoulder.

"Wait I thought you said you weren't gonna hurt me!" I said hurriedly and scared. I started to wiggle and squirm.

"I'm not going to. I just want to go to bed with my mate." He said smoothly.

"I'm your mate." I said. He nodded. "Wait but your like the 3 or 4 strongest alpha. I can't be your mate. I'm not worthy." I whispered the last sentence. I hear him growl and he puts me down. We're in his bedroom.

"Who told you that you where good enough." he says angry and worried at the same time.

"My family, the 'popular' people like Dylan and them" i said barely above a whisper. He sighs.

"You are my mate. And if they got a problem with any of your perfect body or anything." He said calmly. But said his next sentence more protective. "There gonna have to answer to me!" I strangely left so safe. I look in his eyes. I lunge forward and huge him tightly. He hugs back protectivly. I take in his scent. We pull apart.

"In sorry. I didn-" I was able to finish because luke starts kissing me. I was shocked but kissed back. He licks my bottom lip asking of he could enter my mouth. I denied. He just gripped my hips hard making me gasp, he takes the opening and sides his tounge into my mouth leaving no crack untouched. I started to shake again.

He noticed and held me tighter. Then we pulled apart again. There's a string of siliva connecting us. He smirks, I was panting. He put his face in my neck. He picked me up and landed me down on the bed. He crawls in and I look at him. He had is shirt off. I blush and flip over. He pulls the blankets up. He chuckles and pulls me into him. Back to chest. I started  squirming to get comfy. When I did he puts his face in my neck and starts to drift off. And I was too. I slowly closed my eyes.

"I love you, ryan" he said

"I love you too, luke" I said. And I fell asleep.