h2ovanoss, Ohmtoonz, Daithicalibere, Minicat p.2

Jon pov.

I woke up to see that Ryan started to get ready. I sat up and went to my closet and pulled out my blue zip up hoodie, my blue skinny jean that weren't that tight, and my blue and black nikes with my black socks. I combed my hair and when to my way and jumped down.

I looked to see Ryan started to climb down. He got to the bottom. We started to go wake everyone up. And my mom was pasted out on my couch I grabbed one of my short blankets and covered her up. I waited for everyone and when they came I laughed at how tired they looked.

Lui crosses his arms and pouted. When they all got to where I was standing.

"Ok, so we are going back to that place and I have a idea to mix a reversal to the coma so they walk up. But we are going to wake up one at a time. Anyone got any idea of who we should do first?" I said then asked.

"Isn't Tyler the weakest." Lui said. I nodded. "Then we should to him first right?"

"Ya. Let's get going." I said. I looked at my mom and I wrote a note. 'We are going out, we will be back around 9 or 10.' I put it right on the table and we walked out of the basement. I went to the fridge and grabbed some snacks and drinks. And treats.

"Guys wait here." I said and I walked to my old room and opened the door and walked to the secret compartment of blood bags. Yeah, yeah I'm a vampire. But I drink blood like once a month. I grabbed 8 bags. And put them in my bag. "Lets hope this is enough" I said. I walked back to my friends and I nodded. And we walked out of my house. My step dad was gone.

'Good' I thought. We walked back the the woods. I looked around and saw a van. We keep walking past the trail and went to the ice cream shop. And got ice cream.

"Now what are we supposed to do?" Lui asked.

"We go around." I said. We got out ice cream, I got vanilla and chocolate twist. We went to the side of the woods and walked in. We made it to the hospital and quickly when in. I closed the doors that I busted open. They wouldn't stay shut. I grabbed a chain and locked it. We walked to Tyler's room. I grabbed a pipe and started to pound on the nob it broke and fell to the ground.

I grabbed it and put it back. And screwed it back in with my screwdriver I had. And made sure it locked. Then I walked over to Tyler. By looking at him. He definitely was a hellhound. He was toned and tall. I walked to the cabinets and got the reverse stuff and grabbed a sryined that was clean. I used it to get the stuff out of the bottle.

"Ok, everyone out. I'm gonna do this." I said.

"Jon let me do it, please." Craig said. I looked at him.

"Are you sure?" I asked. He nodded. I handed him the needle and walked out with the bottle, just in case. We waited and I see Craig inject in and he ran out. I shut the door and locked it. And out chains on it. I watched the monitor. The heart rate started to increase. He started to open his eyes. I looked around be broke out of his shackels.

He took the needles out of his arm and he took the breathing mask off. He started to stand up he looked at us and we wave. He looks confused. He looks at the mess and decrepit walls. He sighs.

"What year is it?" He asked.

"2018" Craig said very calmly.

"Hmmm, who are you guys?" He asked.

"I'm Craig, this is lui, ryan, and jon. We are here to help you get out of here." Craig said. He nodded. 

"Can you let me out." Tyler said while walking to the window and looked into Craigs eyes. Craig nodded and his eyes turned folded and Tyler's turned red. Craig looked at me. I moved to open the door.